iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hydraulic Valve on Timberjack 230

Started by Tillman, February 11, 2015, 04:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tillman

Hello, I have another question, was tooling around putting chains on my new old TJ230. And I noticed the Hydraulic valve, with the three controls is leaking from the dozer valve and the winch valve. Is this a part that can be rebuilt easily or would you have to replace it? If replaced, where could you get one. In the manual I have for the D series it says its a Cessna hydraulic valve. Thanks in advance for any info.

ForestFox

Hi, yes The Cessna valve body is one of the easiest to rebuild. The O ring kits are readily available Nash Equipment in NH 603-2378857, Harolds Logging in Maine 207-942-8331, Lyons Equipment NY 716-938-9175. All sell them. Run around $40 with shipping. When you call tell them exactly what you have! You can take the entire thing apart (break down the individual sections)  or just remove the spools individually on the ones that are leaking. Depends on where your leaks are. Check your spools and make sure you don't get them mixed up. They need to go in the same valve body they came out of!

Good Luck
TJ225,MF481 wLoader, JD792, MF1080, Husky 2100's,285XP,576XP,261,

Tillman

Hey thanks a lot for the info, I really appreciate it. This forum is awesome, It's nice to hear from people that really like to help.

Thank You Sponsors!