iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Semi retired

Started by furltech, February 11, 2015, 12:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

furltech

Well i guess i am semi retired until the snow goes down some ,the tractor is having a real hard time going through that snow it is just like sand underneath and more coming this weekend .Not very productive having to winch yourself around all the time .

dustintheblood

Lived in Amherst for a couple of years.  Talked to a buddy there yesterday.  He's buried to the eavestroughs.  Enjoy the break!
Case 75C, Case 1494, RangeRoad RR10T36, Igland 4001, Hardy 1400ST, WM LT40HD, WM Edger, ICS DH Kiln

furltech

I am not quite to the eaves, but there is no shortage of snow .and if i could get it to tramp down i would be ok but it is just like sand and there is no point in trying to keep going right now. you just end up with broken gear and that happens enough without helping it along  :)

Jamie_C

Looks like you picked a good time to semi retire, person i know in Tatamagouche had 3 feet of snow and counting at supper time last night and still hadn't seen a plow yet by mid morning today.

furltech

Ya we are the same here i got a hole punched out to the road but it isnt plowed yet .oh well what you going to do .

Thank You Sponsors!