iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Reason to Own a Sawmill...

Started by Ga Mtn Man, February 10, 2015, 08:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga Mtn Man

The lube jug makes a dandy water level:

;D

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

drobertson

Yep, hillbilly engineering at its finest! ;D  whatever works, right?
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

47sawdust

The nice thing about a water level is you can go around an entire building from one spot if you have a long enough hose.It is also not light sensitive.Windshield washer fluid helps to make it more visible and for those of us in freezing temps. that is mandatory.
I still like my dot and line lasers and haven't used a water level in some time,but they do the job and cost close to nothing to put together.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Cutting Edge

Quote from: drobertson on February 10, 2015, 08:26:53 PM
Yep, hillbilly engineering at its finest! ;D  whatever works, right?

x 2  Pretty slick thinkin' right there   smiley_thumbsup

"Winning an argument isn't everything, as long as you are heard and understood" - W.S.

Cutting Edge Saw Service, LLC -
- Sharpening Services
- Portable/Custom Milling and Slabbing
- On-Site Sawmill Maintenance/Repair Services

Factory Direct Kasco WoodMaxx Blades
Ph- (304) 878-3343

4x4American

You oughta contact the sawmill MFG's and tell them to put that in their brochure cause if I didn't have a sawmill and they told me that I would almost have to buy one   ;D
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!