My blue story

Started by Jeff, February 05, 2015, 07:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Now don't go reporting this to the moderator!  :)

http://youtu.be/lI4S6hWyJNE
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Looks to be working fine now!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

Jeff
thanks for the great video.  I hope it goes viral!

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

beenthere

I'm thinking that now that it is working, you may need to work on the color problem.   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

square1

Wonder if it will help my slide bolt, the action is a little slow on it  ??? ???

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Pat wanted to know what I was chuckling about, so she watched the "re-run".   :D  :D 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WmFritz

The video production was almost as good as the product.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

submarinesailor

Quote from: Jeff on February 05, 2015, 02:34:23 PM
It helps anything. :)
I wonder if I stuck the applicator into my knee and injected some into it, would it help it move better? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :o

Tam-i-am

Quote from: submarinesailor on February 09, 2015, 09:06:01 PM
Quote from: Jeff on February 05, 2015, 02:34:23 PM
It helps anything. :)
I wonder if I stuck the applicator into my knee and injected some into it, would it help it move better? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :o

I'd be jumping for joy if it worked on human joints  ;)

Magicman

It will marinate a hog.

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

I know what it looks like Jeff is doing, but I assure you that is not what Jeff uses to make the pig taste so good!!!!!

SwampDonkey

8)

I've even used the stuff on clock works. I have a mechanical clock here where the case does not fully enclose the works because there is a bell on top that is struck by a hammer. So it is prone to dust. I do clean the thing, but you can't get it all. That Blue Creeper keeps her ticking. In fact that thing never ran right for decades until I used the Creeper. ;D

It's a Dutch Delf clock which can still be found online. I found one site that had a lot of them.

This youtube shows the same clock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU6T2IYrjl8

So I guess Blue Creeper rings my bell.  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ken

I rarely check into the sponsorship section.  Glad I did today.  Thanks for the laugh.  I need to get me some of that creeper.   Lots of things in my world don't work as they should.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

trapper

Want to load some cast bullets for my 30-30 contender.  Thought my lubricator sizer that I havn't used for over 20 years and was all froze up with rust was shot.
Some bluecreeper and it is free.  Now just have to get some gas checks and a stick of bullet lube.   
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

pineywoods

We have a big old grandfather clock that strikes the hour and quarter hour. Lots of moving parts. Blue creeper keeps it going, needs a squirt a couple of times a year...
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

SwampDonkey

The old clock needed another dose of creeper. Good for another year or two.

coocoo_clock   

8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))