iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

mill site

Started by dean herring, January 31, 2015, 10:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean herring

Got to cut down about 4 feet to level out my mill site. I need some creosote  bridge timbers to build a retaining wall. Does any know of any around  North La.
Failure is not an option  3D Lumber

york

Hi,think i would use the 2 by 2ft. 8ft long concrete blocks,that have the vee groove....
Albert

pineywoods

Wooden bridges are pretty much a thing of the past. Now if you had a mill and free logs, there's a pressure treating plant over around ruston  ::)
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

MattJ

Lowes home improvement in NC sells used railroad ties pretty cheap if you wanted to use those. Wonder if they have them in La.

dean herring

Thanks. I will check on the pressure treating place. Didn't know there was one in  Ruston. Guess I need to get out more often. There is a Lowes in Ruston will check this week. Got some more clearing to do. Hope to start dozer  work in a week or two. Will try to learn how to post pics. Thanks again, Dean  3D Lumber
Failure is not an option  3D Lumber

Thank You Sponsors!