iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another job in the wings

Started by tule peak timber, January 27, 2015, 09:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Czech_Made

Bill Gaiche

Have you finished this project? Please give us an update if possible, Thanks, bg

tule peak timber

Hi Bill, Yes we finished up the millwork package at the end of 2015. I started with 28 homes /jobs on the books at the beginning of this year backlogged due to the push on the big winery in 2015. I figure to be caught up this month or next on the work load.Just a parting shot of the entry with the 37 foot oak beam and 10 X 10 doors. No finished shots of the multi-hundred foot bar tops, box beams ,trim, etc, sorry, just plugging away.  Rob

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

John S

Wow!  I just viewed this post, you are an inspiration to any aspiring woodworker!!!
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

Bill Gaiche

Thanks Rob. Maybe your keeping the money flowing for some, which is good. If you ever get a chance I sure would like to see some photos of your work that was done on the inside. Also, do the owners have a web site that shows this winery?
bg

tule peak timber

http://www.fazelicellars.com/

Hi Bill, this is a link that will show you at least some of my woodwork in the interior of the winery. In some shots you can see the countertops, pony walls, trim etc. We did a whole fleet of mobile wine serving countertops that were unique, as well as the VIP room and other meeting areas that are exclusive. If you cannot link just copy and paste into your browser.
Cheers, Rob

Bill Gaiche

I looked at the web site and what I saw was very impressive. I read most all of the guest comments, and they were very impressed with the winery and its wood work that you did. But as usual people don't know who created all the beauty inside. I hope that you received some well deserved credit for all that you did. Thanks for the link and sharing. Hope to see more of your work in the future. bg

tule peak timber

Thanks for the kind words Bill.  Rob

5quarter

I too read the customer reviews...Many more comments about how beautiful the place is than how good their wines are.  ;) truly excellent work Rob!

Chet
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

tule peak timber

Carson-saws

tule peak ....REAL nice!!!  you obviously have a gift and talent and passion. 
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

Thank You Sponsors!