iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Northwest Ohio Loggers Chapter

Started by Autocar, January 17, 2015, 07:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Any Indiana/Michigan loggers that may work in west central or northwestern Ohio. Boundary line for Ohio loggers to the south I-70 to the east forthy/fifty miles east of I-75 and that's not cast in concrete if your interested your welcome. Febuary 3 at 6:30 at the Division Of Forestry office at 952 Lima Ave. Findlay Ohio we meet four times a year and try to meet at different places to save driving time for some members. If you want to see a better future for western Ohio woodlands and more professional approach to timber harvesting and land management this will be what your looking for. Ohio Master Logging is a voluntary program though the Ohio Forestry Association and as a member your required to attend at least three meetings a year if you have any questions just make a post or P.M. me. Have a great day and work safe !
Bill

Autocar

Just want to keep this on the front page till the end of the month, have a great weekend everyone.
Bill

Jeff

I'm going to move this to events. If you add it to the calendar via the link at the bottoman of the topic it will also list it on the forum home page.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!