iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not that I am conplaining

Started by Texas Ranger, January 14, 2015, 12:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

but it is 40, overcast and humid outside, and 72 in front of the computer.  Yeah, with a cup of coffee.  So the day is playing on the computer.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

pine

I sure would be complaining with that weather. Sorry about the travails you are suffering. ;D

slider

I took the day off as well.Just to dang messy to get anything done.Almost like skipping school.
al glenn

fishpharmer

TR, you deserve a break.  Slider too.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Texas Ranger

Sun came out for the first time in a week, for an hour.  Now back to dull overcast, plain old ordinary winter, for a change.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Sixacresand

Good working weather with 30 minute coffee/pound cake breaks every hour next to the heater. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

thecfarm

No use in complaining. We all get what we get.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

Today was one of those "perfect" days to be in the woods, cutting trees and dragging them out. About 6" of snow, frozen ground, very little wind, and 25 deg F.
Been a good number of winters passed by since such a day.. and looks like another week of about the same.
8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!