iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Git back JACK!

Started by DanG, August 18, 2004, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Yall look out! ;D  I'm back on line wit a brandDanG new puter. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I got a awful lot of catching up to do, so I probbly won't be saying too much. Then again, I may be commenting on some threads yall have done fergot about. :D

I really hate that we weren't able to make it to the piggy roast. I thought about it all day on the 7th, and made myself plum misserble! :'(  It just weren't in the financial cards, so to speak.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Buzz-sawyer

Hey there you are........I was really thinkin of offering you one of my usable older computers to get ya back on line :)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

CHARLIE

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

leweee

DanG we missed you :) You just got to tell us wnat ya been up ta. All that time with out a comPuter you must have got lots done ;D Welcome back DanG 8) 8) 8)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

MemphisLogger

Place ain't been the same without you!  :)
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Norm

Captain

Wahoo!! our DanG dimension sawyer friend is back on the DanG forum.  Maybe we can fire up some special MD thread to celebrate or something.  

Believe me, at the pig roast you were missed.  But hey, I'll still see 'ya in Moultrie, right??

Welcome Back

Captain

Weekend_Sawyer

Hi Diddly Ho
Diddly DanG
Diddly do!!!!

DanG glad your'e back :)
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Jeff

Good DanG thing! I was about ready to change the official cuss word to Norm F! ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Norm

Phewww....that was a close one. :D

Weekend_Sawyer

Now Just a Norm_F minute...

I dunno sounds ok to me ;)
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

DanG

:D :D :D

Thanks folks!  Norm, sorry to cut ya out of the cussword thing. Maybe I shoulda held out for another week or so, huh?

Captain, if you make it to Moultrie you're almost certain to see me. That is, if we don't do what me and Tom did and wear identical camo hats. I think we came face to face and just couldn't see each other. ::)  I'm thinkin' of doing at least 2 days at Moultrie, and maybe all 3 days.  If you'll be doing the Peterson demo thing, maybe I could bring you some logs. I'd be glad to pre-saw them for you, if you think you'd need that. ;D :D :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Captain

YOU BET I"LL BE THERE 8)

Consider yourself (and the rest of you Florida Fellows) to have a home base under the red Peterson Tent, and bring the logs.  The ASM needs a lot of BF to keep her busy for 3 days.

CAPTAIN

OneWithWood

DanGnabbit!   I missed you so much at the piggy roast I had to drink your share of the beer and eat your share of the piggy just to make it seem right :D

Glad you are able to get back here.  I won't be able to get to Moultrie because the schedules don't match up but I hope to be able to stop by and see you on the way home from Orlando in October.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

DanG

Brang it on, OWW!  You're always welcome at my place.  That goes for any of the rest of you that find yerself in this neck of the woods, too. :)

billbobtlh

Hey Dan G glad to see you back on line. I've just been cuttin an splittin all summer. maybe some cussin cause this wood is too purty to split. :-/

DanG

Load up a few sticks and bring'em out here. The mill's running good and I'm always here.(can't afford ta go anywhere :-/ :D )

billbobtlh

Lets plan on it maybe next week or so I will come on over.

DanG

Way kool!   I'll pm you with the dreckshuns to my place, later. Right now, I gotta get unplugged cause we are about to have a t-storm and I don't wanna get my new puter zapped.

Thank You Sponsors!