Blue Creeper - Very Addictive to say the least

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, January 10, 2015, 10:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

The more you use this stuff, the more uses you find for it.

I initially bought it to lubricate a few garden tools after seeing Jeff Rescue a pair of hedge pruners. I went through each of our prunner and gave them a drop or two and they all move better than when they were new.

Then I had a set of metal log tongs for the fire pit that had rusted in the joints and took both hands to open and close. Blue creeper to the rescue. A drop or two in each pivot point and now I am back to very easy single hand operation with them.

So I kept going. Since day one, the chuck on my Rikon drill press felt stiff and you had to use the key to open and close it all the time. I gave it about a half dozen drops of blue creeper and now it opens nad closes with extreme ease. Had tried WD-40 over the years but it never helped. Blue creeper resolved the problem in one application.

I find myself using this stuff all over the house. Have lubricated door locks, door hinges, trailer hitch latches, my sawmill and cnc machine.   

In short, I am a big fan of Blue Creeper. Thanks for making this fantastic product. 8)

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

WmFritz

I had a bottle next to me all afternoon today. I rebuilt some shocks on one of our snowmobiles last week. Today while putting the suspension back together, I found half the bogie wheel bearings were real sticky. Two bearings were especially bad, almost to the point of being frozen tight. In the past, I would have replaced at least 6 out of the 11 bogie bearings. Today I thought I'd try some Creeper on them and see what happens. I was blown away at how free I got all these bearings.  Even the two I was sure were junk, spun easily after working the Blue Creeper in for a while.

This was on Vicki's '09 and she is extremely fussy on maintenance. I showed her the before and told her to get her VISA card out. Later I had her back out in the shop and showed her how easy they spun...she was amazed.  It saved us a bunch of money on bearings today.

I love this stuff.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Tam-i-am

More converts!!!!!   ;D  Bluecreeper is changing the world one small bottle at a time.

thanks for sharing your Bluecreeper stories.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

trapper

I bought some 8 oz dollar store squeeze bottles and gave some bluecreeper to some friends out of my gallon at christmas.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Magicman

Wow, 8 oz.  They must have been really good friends.  ;D   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

gspren

I recently totally dismantled an old boat trailer, approximately 50 bolts because of the rollers, winch stand and even tore the hand winch apart. I knew the Blue Creeper worked good but what really surprised me was how little I used for such a big job.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

WDH

Had a piston in a brake caliper get stuck with the disc contacting the brake rotor.  Wheel got very hot, and you could not drive the vehicle very far.  My BIL and I pulled the wheel, and applied some bluecreeper to the piston shaft. 

8).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WmFritz

I needed a new tire on one my trailer's today. Instead of dragging the floor jack through the snow, I grabbed the bottle jack that's kept in the trailer. This trailer is about ten years old and the jack hadn't been used in at least that long. When I went to screw the extension on top up, it wouldn't budge. I took it into the garage to thaw it out and a pair of channel locks still wouldn't turn it.

Time for the Blue Creeper.

I had a short phone call after a few drops were applied and 10 minutes later, tried again.  With my channel locks, I was ready to bear down like I did before the Creeper. Uh Uh... the screw broke free easily.

Before Blue Creeper

After Blue Creeper

Turns like new again.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

WDH

Looks like that you had a snack to boot  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

brendonv

I use it alot. I thinks it's because of the precision applicator. Keeps things from being sprayed everywhere. I feel like a doctor.  8)
"Trees live a secret life only revealed to those that climb them"

www.VorioTree.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vorio-Tree-Experts-LLC/598083593556636

Tam-i-am

Quote from: WDH on January 28, 2015, 08:31:16 PM
Had a piston in a brake caliper get stuck with the disc contacting the brake rotor.  Wheel got very hot, and you could not drive the vehicle very far.  My BIL and I pulled the wheel, and applied some bluecreeper to the piston shaft. 

8).

hey this happened to me a week or so ago.  Smoke everywhere!  Called Kevin and he fixed it on the side of the road with just a bottle of Bluecreeper too!