iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NFL Playoffs

Started by redbeard, January 06, 2015, 07:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard

Been holding back as long as I can. Can't believe no one has started a NFL post yet. Of Course Iam pulling for Seahawks 12th man is deep in my blood. Carolina better bring there A game Saturday.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Buckshot00

Carolina will represent.  Look forward to the game.   ;D

scgargoyle

I wonder if this week's game will be on network TV? Last week's wasn't in Greenville South CAROLINA! I imagine most of the country got to watch that game, but we didn't. >:(
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

clww

Not a seahawk fan, but I think they'll win the game. :snowball:
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

terry f

Redbeard, you better be yelling as loud as you can this playoffs. I hope its a rematch of last years Superbowl, with the same results, but I think it might be a little tougher to get there this year. Carolina is on a roll, but so are the Seahawks. Neither team looked too good nine games in, but look good now. Everything goes through Seattle at this point, so its up to you.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Well my Carolina Panthers are evidently running on LUCK.
3 weeks ago QB Cam Newton survives head on collission and flips his truck over.
The other night Coach River Boat Ron Rivera's house burns while they're asleep in bed. They all get out OK.

So now we'll have to see what the Sea Hawks can throw at them.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

DonT

Detroit got robbed in Dallas, so I will now be cheering for my other team Go Seahawks Go. Still have to remind myself when watching, that it is 4 down football. Canadian football is only 3 downs.

Warped

Quote from: DonT on January 07, 2015, 05:42:16 PM
Detroit got robbed in Dallas, so I will now be cheering for my other team Go Seahawks Go. Still have to remind myself when watching, that it is 4 down football. Canadian football is only 3 downs.
UNCATCHABLE!!!!
Good with the rough stuff and rough with the good stuff

sawguy21

Don, they use the first down to hand off the ball and watch the RB get creamed. It's a warm up before the real play starts. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

sawguy21

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 07, 2015, 05:28:22 PM
Well my Carolina Panthers are evidently running on LUCK.
3 weeks ago QB Cam Newton survives head on collission and flips his truck over.
The other night Coach River Boat Ron Rivera's house burns while they're asleep in bed. They all get out OK.

So now we'll have to see what the Sea Hawks can throw at them.  :D
Everything. :D Have to give the Panthers credit though, they were in it until the interception return for the TD.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I don't think they have EVER been in it since Cam Newton came to town.
Nobody in the front office has a lick of common sense. I could bite nails in two right now!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

This **** happens year after year after year! You work all week and expect to sit down with the family, eat a few wings or ribs and watch your favorite team who is only 15 minutes up the road, play a decent game.
BUT NO......we've got a QB who just loves to throw the ball to the other team. He does it every dad burn year, every dad burn game. When's it gonna stop? Well it has for this season.
And you just watch....the same JUNK will happen next year unless somebody starts listening to the fans. I mean the writings on the wall!!! The way the front office handles the way they trade players, recruit players, etc. just burns me up!

redbeard

You called it David 90 yrd interception. What a game I think that was the loudest of all games. Going too root for Dallas n Colts Sunday.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Small Slick

I lived for a while in California.  Someone asked me what the most notable thing about being from Wisconsin was.

The Green Bay Packers and deer hunting season I replied. The Packers are a REALLY big deal here. I also can't stand Dallas either. Should be a stress free day tomorrow.  :o

John

Warped

Darn pick six, lucky Howard Cosell wasn't commentating.........and it wasn't the Redskins.
Good with the rough stuff and rough with the good stuff

Cedarman

I watched a good bit of the second half of the Seahawks game.  Were the announcers that much in love with Seatle the whole game or did I just think they were for a good part of the second half?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

red oaks lumber

well i was a panther fan twice this year  ;) what a let down.  should be a good game between greenbay and dallas. go pack!!!!!!!!!! someone needs to reach in carrolls mouth and yank that wad of gum out. ;)my cows chew their cud more polite than that.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Holmes

I know you're all disappointed that the Patriots won but I am thrilled.  You will have to admit it was an excellent game.   I was rooting for the Panthers but!
Think like a farmer.

clww

Saturday, I was more pulling for Baltimore to be defeated than I was for the Patriots to win.
Today I'm pulling for the Broncos and the Packers.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Small Slick

It's a good thing I'm not an NFL ref. I was 100% sure that was a catch. In the Dallas - Packers game.

John

beenthere

Quote from: Small Slick on January 11, 2015, 05:42:56 PM
It's a good thing I'm not an NFL ref. I was 100% sure that was a catch. In the Dallas - Packers game.

John

Guess the expert ref's say it wasn't. Saved the Pack's bacon to use on the Seahawks next week.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Buckshot00

The ground can cause an incomplete pass.

clww

Broncos are not looking very strong so far against the Colts.
Was soooooo good to see the Cowboys get sent back home. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

drobertson

There will never be an end to who's interpretation is the correct one,  Interpretation is at the root of most controversies, always has been and always will be, and I like Cheese with my crackers ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

redbeard

Hope all you packer fans are as excited for this game as I am.   I hope its a clean and decisive win for the best team. And Iam also rooting for the Colts!

red oaks lumber

redbeard
the recipe is simple.. the easiest way to slow a seahawk down is feed him to much cheese :D :D should be a good game if the officals don't try to decide the outcome :)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

sawguy21

I would like to see Indy win but Luck often gives the defenders too much time. As for the other game, GO HAWKS GO!!!!! ;D

redbeard

Go Seahawks! I heard my neighbors warming up for a fly over the stadium colors ceremony. If you see the EA-18G Growlers on TV they came from my next door to me. I never have to worry about sawmill noise complaints.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Small Slick

Seahawks are struggling   Go Packers!!!

ashes

Lets go Pack! Lets GO COLTS!

redbeard

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Small Slick

clww

They blew that second half! ::)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I have no dog in this fight anymore. I went to the mill this evening and cleaned up, came back and saw the last 10 minutes. Realized the last few minutes WAS the game.  :D I enjoyed it.

redbeard

Wow what a emotional roller coaster!

clww

Okay. Who will win the second game?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Jeff

It was as if in the last 10 minutes like the Green Bay Packers had been possessed by the Detroit Lions.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Roxie

:D :D

My heart is broken...and once again, I don't care who wins the Superbowl. 
Say when

Planman1954

Quote from: clww on January 18, 2015, 06:58:27 PM
New  England will win, because I'm rooting for the Colts. EVERY team I've rooted for this year has lost....from high school to college, to NFL, through the playoffs!!  Been a tough year for me...Come on 2015,
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 / Solar Dry Kiln /1943 Ford 9n tractor

sawguy21

I didn't bother watching after the half, if not for strong Hawks defense it would have been a runaway.Wilson couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle. Caught some highlights of the second, all I can say is WOW. ;D

bobby s

Things went downhill once the Pack stopped playing to win and started playing not to lose.

clww

Quote from: Planman1954 on January 18, 2015, 07:43:55 PM
Quote from: clww on January 18, 2015, 06:58:27 PM
New  England will win, because I'm rooting for the Colts. EVERY team I've rooted for this year has lost....from high school to college, to NFL, through the playoffs!!  Been a tough year for me...Come on 2015,
That's me this season, too.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Well its 4th quarter......Y'all turn off the lights after the game.

beenthere

As a Packer fan, it was just another game. Win some and they lose some.

As I relate to other Packer backers, we were impressed that they beat the Lions. And again when they beat the Cowboys. Really thought they would have a tougher time with the Seahawks, but due to the Seahawks being all thumbs, the Pack had a good lead. Very surprised the final score wasn't 21-19.. but going into OT was a bonus.. that the Seahawks made the right plays and won.
I didn't like the outcome, but it is just a game.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

terry f

Before the game if you told me it would go to OT, I would have said it would have been a good game, but the way it played out was just crazy. I've never seen a team play that bad for three and two thirds quarters, three and out or turnovers, the other team running it down their throats, and still be in a position to win the game, even though it took a perfect storm to do it.

sawguy21

It was certainly bizarre, the first half was so bad I turned it off. Checked in later to see how  bad the Hawks were getting thumped and what the heck is going on here ???

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

dean herring

Not very often that  your two favorite teams are both in the Super Bowl,I hope the Patriots win but is ok if the Seahawks win.I guess it is a win win this year. Good  thing I am not a betting man or it would be really confusing.
Failure is not an option  3D Lumber

redbeard

Looking forward to this Superbowl match up. Rooting for the Seahawks

!

clww

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I feel the Patriots will prevail.
I'm looking forward to the commercials more than anything else. At $4.5 M for each 30 second spot, they'd better be memorable.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

sawguy21

If the fans here and there a LOT of them have their way it will be a repeat of last year's whuppin'. I have been informed we will be missing he game. Oh well.

Thank You Sponsors!