iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New guy here

Started by E fan, January 06, 2015, 06:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E fan

I've been reading quite a few posts today that peak my interest. I like working with wood,recently received several red cedar logs and am making benches and tables with them and getting ideas from here ,there and everywhere I see things I think I can make

This is a nice site , hope to learn more

Thanks

POSTON WIDEHEAD

'Sup Big E......welcome!
Yep....look through the search box for benches, tables, etc on the woodworking section......a lot to look at.
When you get time, post some pics of your work.
Thanks Buddy!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

JohnG28

Welcome aboard. There's more than enough to keep a guy busy with ideas here!   ;D
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

coxy

welcome to the forum  ;D

Buckshot00

WmFritz

I was a Big E fan... now I follow Little e.  ;)

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Nice looking projects, by the way.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Bill Gaiche

beenthere

E fan
You can also put your pics in your post, and not just a link to your gallery.

Click on the "Modify" button (upper right after going to your previous post). Then click the line "Click here to add Photos to post" and go to "My gallery" (top menu line in that window). When in your gallery, click on the pic you want in your post and it will enlarge. Then SCROLL down a ways under that pic to see a couple ways to put your pic in your post. It will ask a Yes/no question to confirm and yes will post your pic. Click preview to see the results, and back to the post window to clean up your post the way you want it to look.
It will become second nature after a time or two.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

E fan

Always a Big E fan have several pieces of his sheet metal, cardboard stand ups,die-casts, you name it I probably have it  8) Mark Martin lives up the road about an hour,his dad Julian lived right behind me till his untimely death, even worked for him in high school
NASCAR fan since 1976  ;D E fan since '78

JohnG28

Nice looking projects!
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, E fan.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

kwendt

Welcome! This is a great forum....
87 acres abandoned northern Maine farm and forest to reclaim. 20 acres in fields, 55 acre woodlot: maple, spruce, cedar and mixed. Deer, bear, moose, fox, mink, snowshoe and lynx. So far: a 1950 Fergie TO-20, hand tools, and a forge. (And a husband!)

E fan

my family has a mass number of 'loggers' in it most in south Arkansas but few of them are up northern part too

I love wood working and being out in the forest

Learning more each time I visit

Thanks

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Sixacresand

Welcome to the Forum, E Fan.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
I am the biggest E fan. :new_year:
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SawyerBrown

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Thank You Sponsors!