iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Raining...

Started by HiTech, January 04, 2015, 09:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

heading toward 50. More mud. lol Then Tuesday or Wednesday 15 below zero. The weather is sure a roller coaster this year. It will be spring breakup before the winter roads are set. lol 

lopet

Raining here too right now, but not too bad, temperature supposed to drop again to - 15 by tomorrow.
I am surprised how much logging is going on in my region. A lot of ash being cut right now. Everybody is saying they all gonna die. It almost looks like the mills have that hammered in every land owner's brain. $ 150 - 250 per mbf is what they offer. 
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

Autocar

Rained all day on Saturday and most of the night,what frost we had we lost by this morning. I checked my rain gage we had a inch here. I am still moving the skidder in the morning and if the wind isn't to bad I will cut trees on Monday and skid Tuesday there saying 7 degrees the next few days was fifty something on Saturday.
Bill

Tom_Averwater

We got about 1 1/2" east of Cincinnati , Ohio.
He who dies with the most toys wins .

Ed_K

Snow and rain last night, plowed 1 1/2" of slush this morning.Cold rest of the week 8).
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!