iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Furniture that makes You Sick

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, January 02, 2015, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I don't know how far VALUE CITY FURNITURE reaches out across America but here is one of their commercials they air in our area.

I love commercials that have to do with wood......I guess this wooden coffee table was a little more than they could take.

Just funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvp2bsFUQMc
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

coxy

reminds me of my kid trying buttermilk  :D :D

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Nichols

If Balein' wire and Duck tape ever quit, my whole place is gonna fall apart!

Banjo picker

They will probably run right out and buy them a brand new coffee table ...made of pressed wood.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Chuck White

Quote from: coxy on January 03, 2015, 05:55:03 AM

Or Limburger cheese!  steve_smiley
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

coxy

Quote from: Chuck White on January 03, 2015, 07:56:35 PM
Quote from: coxy on January 03, 2015, 05:55:03 AM

Or Limburger cheese!  steve_smiley
:D likes nether     but limburger cheese ritz crackers and butter milk yum yum  when i do that i have the living room and tv all to my self 8) 8) 8)

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

Never heard of that comapany.
I wondered if they fed them some grits first.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!