iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

it started out good

Started by snowstorm, December 31, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowstorm

until....the crane stopped working on my rottne. it started when i turned the seat around. it didnt want to turn and i didnt hear the click of the switch. the switch shuts the crane off when you turn the seat to the front. so i jumped the 2 wires still didnt work. called the rottne guy. he is in sweden. called rottne canada its a holiday. called a freind that has one like mine. he had the wireing diagram . finally found the problem. they use a block that the fuse is in and that plugs into a printed circuit board. the plastic plug in the board melted. but just a little. this will be a project for another day

Maine logger88

Well that doesn't sound like fun. Do you do most of your repairs yourself?
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

timberlinetree

It's nice to have friends,especially with wiring diagrams. Hope you get it fixed soon.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

loggah

Seems like most equipment breakdowns are the day before a holiday !!! Glad you got it figured out.
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

GRANITEstateMP

Snowstorm, there is a company that can make / get most any connector.  We have had some of the body shops I work with use them with good luck (I'm a parts guy).  Might be worth looking into if you just need the melted connector and not the whole harness.  Hope this helps.

Matt

http://www.aeromotive.us/product_connectors.html

If you take a pic of the connector and email them, they can tell you if they can make the magic happen.
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

snowstorm

i got it going. where i thought the problem was it wasnt. maybe it because i cant read Swedish. everything on the circit board is numbered and written in swedish. i assumed it was the relay with the melted plastic it wasnt. it was a different relay swapped with one that wasnt used and all is fine

craigc

Snowstorm,  We need to exchange phone numbers,  I run a SMV and run into problems sometimes when Rikard is gone.  Its a pain wading through them yourself.    Craig
Rottne SMV, Timbco with Logmax 9000, JD 540B Grapple.

Thank You Sponsors!