iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Family

Started by Buck, December 27, 2014, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buck

When I sold my mills and moved to North Carolina I still had some logs around. My friend Bill(TwoTired) came and picked them up when I really didn't have time to deal with them.  It sure did my heart good when I saw what he made from these logs. Check out the happy in this picture. :)
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Nice pic Buck, nice family and Cedar chest. Thanks for sharing.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

It's good to hear from you Buck.  Yup, that TwoTired is a super nice guy.  He and his family came to our last Chickin Crispin.   smiley_gossip food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

timberlinetree

Happy families is one of my favorite things! Great pic! Thanks for sharing.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

drobertson

that looks like a happy and surprised family! what a nice gift those are, should last a long time,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

WDH

Those cedar chests are awesome.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!