iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

If you have an imagination…..it can happen.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, December 25, 2014, 11:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

This is for sale about 40 miles from me. $1300.00
I mean if you really think about...It could come in handy.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

LeeB

I think you need to put that one in the you might be a redneck thread.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

xlogger

Poston, hate to say this but it looks like a NC tag on the right side. I would think that someone in SC would of built that :D
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SawyerBrown

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Dave Shepard

Looks like the perfect place to go when you are in the goat house.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

GAB

Well I think it is one step up from most dog houses.
Got any idea what the fellow that owns it did?
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Banjo picker

Put an awning on that sucker and I would take it to a bluegrass festival.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

curdog

$1300 for one with nc shutters, $300 for one with sc shutters. 8)

clww

All it needs is a satellite dish, a porch, and some icicle lights! 8) 8) 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

landscraper

So do you have to spray chlorodane on the ground at every campground you park in or can the termites not jump that high?

Banjo Picker has it right - that thing would go over very well with the music festival crowd.  They love funky campers and vans.
Firewood is energy independence on a personal scale.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

If they have another "WOODSTOCK".........SOLD!  :D :D :D

Bill Gaiche

If you happen to screw up on anymore dinner dates, it might come in handy. Just saying. bg

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Bill Gaiche on December 26, 2014, 09:36:36 PM
If you happen to screw up on anymore dinner dates, it might come in handy. Just saying. bg

smiley_heh_heh

jamesamd

Should not a mobile outhouse, have the lock-bolt on the inside?  :o

Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Delawhere Jack

Combination honeymoon suite, inlaw quarters and duck/deer blind. And you can move it with a yard tractor.

Ocklawahaboy

Let me know if he gets 1300 for that.  Those HF trailers are just a few hundred.  I could turn one of those out every day and quit my day job.   
I do have to say that it would indeed be a hit at a bluegrass festival.  Just don't take it to a Cajun one.  They'd be playing that roof like a giant washboard and you'd never get any sleep.

sandhills

That tin roof is gonna be awfully loud when you shoot your first deer out of it, just saying.

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!