iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas to All!

Started by SPD748, December 25, 2014, 08:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPD748

My friends,

I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all! Though it's difficult for me to be happy, I am thankful for the years I had with my Dad and the memories that I am blessed with. I am also thankful that I was able to share a part of it all with my Forestry Forum friends.

-lee
Frick 0 Handset - A continuing project dedicated to my Dad.

410 Deere, 240 Massey... I really need a rough terrain forklift :)

Sawing Since 1-19-2013 @ 3:30 pm
Serving Since 2002
"Some police officers give tickets, some gave all."

downsouth

Merry Christmas !
  I have really enjoyed reading your post,and I'm sure your dad enjoyed it all as much as you did.
Again merry Christmas to all our forum members!

samandothers

Merry Christmas Lee and others!
Loss is hard at Holidays but the memories are great. My mother and father enjoyed them and made them great!
What fond memories!

Privacyleech

Merry Christmas! I am still pretty new around here but you all sure do make it a welcoming place to come visit! Enjoy your day and do whatever makes it a Merry Christmas for you (I plan on making some sawdust myself :) )

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: SPD748 on December 25, 2014, 08:55:49 AM
I am also thankful that I was able to share a part of it all with my Forestry Forum friends.

-lee

You couldn't run us off with a stick Lee.  :) You're a good friend to all of us and we're here for you and know you'll be there for us. And that's the way it works. No modifications need.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Merry Christmas, Lee!
:christmas: :new_year:
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

slider

We have been thinking of you Lee.Glad to here from you.al
al glenn

js2743

lyle niemi

I know how you are feeling Lee, I just lost my good friend who was my step dad, we were very close. Have a merry Christmas..!!!

Thank You Sponsors!