iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

cat winch

Started by coxy, December 22, 2014, 08:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

does anyone know who works on them around the new England states  most cat dealers here don't have the experience to them   any help would be great

mills

Wayne Supply is the Cat dealer in our part of the country. They've put some of their mechanics on the phone for me when I couldn't figure something out. They do their best to help. Seems that they usually come up with someone who's been there before.

coxy

thanks ill try giving them a call

coxy

HELP PLEASE    NO ONE KNOWS ANY THING ABOUT THESE WINCHES OR SOME ONE THAT MAY  :D :D

mills

HELP PLEASE    NO ONE KNOWS ANY THING ABOUT THESE WINCHES OR SOME ONE THAT MAY

That must be a good thing for those of us running Cat winches. https://forestryforum.com/board/Smileys/default/grin.gif
I've only worked on mine a couple of times, but do have a manual on it. Send me a pm and we'll see what we can come up with.

greasemonkey

Call Carter Machinery in Norton Va. 276 679 1010. Ask to speak to the ta.

coxy

thanks every one for the help found the trouble the shift fork broke and was not letting the gears slide all the way apart      cat said they had lots of trouble with the shift fork braking and made updated parts they are around 700 bucks but have to pull half the winch apart to do it  I welded the fork hope it holds till spring then ill get the new parts      again thanks  coxy

Thank You Sponsors!