iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Something we made the other day with a unique slab

Started by Kipper, December 21, 2014, 03:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipper

This is a joggling board we made the other day and decided to use a live edge slab instead of the normal board. It cam rout kinda cool. So far a few people want one.

LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger
Too many trailers to count and all Stihl Saws!!

Joe Hillmann

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

69bronco

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magicman

You surely did and I missed it, but now I know.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magicman

I hope so and I am headed back to the Cabin tomorrow.  Gotta help PatD here Tues & Wed.

blade69001

Kipper, ya might want to explain what a Jogglin board is/was used for in these here parts. Being an Air Force brat I traveled all over this country and never ran into another one except here in Charleston.
Sean P.
Just being me, But it is ok you do not have to like me.

Kipper

Sorry guys, was out gathering last minute Christmas gifts. I will try to over the next few days to get a video of it rocking, it's quite a neat feeling gliding back and forth. Sean, heres a link to what a Joggling Board is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joggling_board  Poston has a pretty good description above as well.

LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger
Too many trailers to count and all Stihl Saws!!

Magicman

beamero

I've been wanting to build one of these for a while now. Looks good!
2014 Wood Mizer LT40HD
Frick Circular Mill
Ford 555C
Massey 275; 202
Cat D4C XL
Cat 420D IT

Thank You Sponsors!