iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Member Stickers are now available

Started by Jeff, December 15, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

By request of the members, we now have Forestry Forum equipment stickers available for find raising. They are designed to be weather resistant and durable.  You can get them now at the recently revamped Forestry Forum Shop. The address is easy to remember. The Forestry Forum address followed by a slash and the word shop.  :)

www.forestryforum.com/shop
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

123maxbars

Jeff, do you have any more hats? Mine is showing it age,
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Jeff

No hats left. Not even for me. I;ve got a semi-good one I save for good, and one that fell off and went through the brushhog that I where for every day.  :D We'll have to wait and see if there is a need or demand out there again. I need to have a bunch of commitments on those before I order because it is such a large amount I have to lay out to get them at a decent price.

123maxbars

ok if you start an interest order, id take two! My original is great quality and I wear it with pride!
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

NWP

1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

LeeB

What a really good way to be able to donate to the forum and show your support.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

beenthere

Quote from: Jeff on December 15, 2014, 08:55:40 PM
No hats left. Not even for me. I;ve got a semi-good one I save for good, and one that fell off and went through the brushhog that I where for every day.  :D We'll have to wait and see if there is a need or demand out there again. I need to have a bunch of commitments on those before I order because it is such a large amount I have to lay out to get them at a decent price.

I have an extra complete with the tag, and never worn. I'll offer it for an auction item if any interest.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Compensation

D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

coxy

Quote from: beenthere on December 15, 2014, 10:44:50 PM
Quote from: Jeff on December 15, 2014, 08:55:40 PM

I have an extra complete with the tag, and never worn. I'll offer it for an auction item if any interest.

forgot what a ff hat looks like new   mine well ask the boss  :) thanks beenthere

wwsjr

Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

DeerMeadowFarm

Maybe start another thread to check interest on hats? Mine is getting pretty beat; I'd probably spring for a new one....

Jeff

We will have to sell a bunch of stickers first in order for me to have the cash to get hats.

Weekend_Sawyer

I ordered 2 stickers but received the following email.
I did receive a conformation from paypal tho.

"This is the mail system at host forestryforum-deb2.propagation.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below."
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Jeff

Can you forward that to me in an email?  jeff@forestryforum.com    We got your order okay. I want to see what that message is referring to. I have the order going to two addresses to make sure I get it, and need to know what address is failing. I bet its gmail. Also, for some reason, Yahoo is a SOB on email. I've not looked yet, but bet your email address is a yahoo email

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

thecfarm

Good job on the stickers and the look of The Store.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

I have a letter and check in the mail to Jeff.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

slider

al glenn

LeeB

Jeff, you should put a link in the extras section like you did for the auctions, or maybe run a banner for a few days.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Jeff

There is an announcement of the board index page of the forum. (click home) Perhaps not everyone uses that...

DeerMeadowFarm

Quote from: Jeff on December 16, 2014, 09:34:48 AM
We will have to sell a bunch of stickers first in order for me to have the cash to get hats.
I don't think that'll be a problem based on the responses you've been getting!

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

beenthere

QuotePerhaps not everyone uses that...

Very, very seldom.. use the "Recent posts" viewing feature most exclusively.  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Quote from: DeerMeadowFarm on December 16, 2014, 02:44:05 PM
Quote from: Jeff on December 16, 2014, 09:34:48 AM
I don't think that'll be a problem based on the responses you've been getting!

We have only had 8 orders so far.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Put your signature on them....I might put one on Ebay then.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!