iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

FREE

Started by luvmexfood, January 03, 2015, 09:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvmexfood

Have plenty of mud here I will give away free. Never saw it stay this wet and muddy for so long. I only do small scale. Pull a 16ft trailer with my pickup and 400 bf is a larger load.

Usually go about 1/2 mile back on farm to get logs. Have gotten 3 loads out since Nov. 15. Can't even get back to the woods with the pickup to cut. Just to slick and have slid and spun all over the place with good tires.

Ground has frozen a couple of mornings but thaws by 10:00. Nothing slicker than when the top of the ground thaws out and frozen under that.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

goose63

lovemexfood  by Sunday its gona be 25 BELOW with 50 below wind chill you just come over and take it all home with you but please HURRY UP would ya
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Andries

Hey Goose, I'm 'bout five hour drive North of you.
Just finished snow blowing and shovelling for the morning.
Sorry, but us Northern types are going to keep on sending that cool, crisp air your way for the rest of the week - according to the weather guessers.
..... and y"know, if I had a choice between greasy mud and wet slop or bright white cold, well, I'd choose what we're sharing buddy!
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

goose63

Andries I guess yer right but I would like to see it warm up to DanG cold to be sawing the logs I got laying here
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

clww

We didn't work last week due to the mud, and will probably not work the upcoming Monday, either.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Southside

I was able to drop some beetle infected pine on a ridge yesterday - 1st day since Dec 23rd I started a saw, so much mud.  Of course it started to drizzle when I got into the skidder and is raining now.  Supposed to be 72 here tomorrow with more rain. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Thank You Sponsors!