iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Old Eaton Timber Jack front hub replacement parts

Started by pro_vagabond, December 15, 2014, 12:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pro_vagabond

Folks,

Interesting situation here, I am in South America for a couple days an want to help find parts for the old Eaton Timber Jack they use. A part of the front hub is worn out. It says Eaton 84789 or 84738 on the part that needs to be replaced. I don't know its name but it toothed inside where the shaft goes into the hub and toothed outside where I believe the hub is driven by this part. Also the outer race of the shaft bearing is pressed into this part.

Any idea where to get a replacement part?

I don't know the model number of the skidded today but will tomorrow and will add it.

Thanks for any help...looking for David_L or  Logman to give some input.

Thanks everyone
pro_vagabond

Neilo

I think you are talking about the Ring Gear Mount, only this has the inner bearing race on it, not the outer.

Give us model and serial # of machine and we can try and tell you what model Eaton axle is in it.

Neilo

Neilo

timberjackrob

place called after market parts website www.rightparts.com they stock all kinds of parts for timberjack they don't sell direct but should be able to link you to dealer I rebuilt hub on my 208 a few years back with parts from them
208 timberjack, woodmizer lt28,case 455 trackloader with gearmatic winch,massey 4710, ford f250s ford f700

Thank You Sponsors!