iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sure is a great feeling when you finally get your skidder working !!!

Started by RayMO, December 14, 2014, 10:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayMO

Happy to say my newly purchased 440 B is pulling like a champ after I worked on it a week and swapped winches. A month of all mechanic and no  logger was rough  8)

A big thanks to all my fellow forum members who helped me with my skidder issues,Ray
Father & Son Logging and sawing operation .

lopet

That's good news.  8) 8)     And everybody here is happy for you.   Now let's hope you can make a backup machine some day out of the other two's.
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

Ohio_Bill

Bill
USAF Veteran  C141 Loadmaster
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

Gadrock

I know what you mean. My Prentice 2432 was down a week with a drive shaft problem...then a hydraulic pump for almost 6000 dollars and valve problems too...down for two weeks and I bought a 648h with 3600 hours. We worked all last week and had no problems with it the whole week! THERE ARE PAYMENTS

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!