iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bugs, bugs everywhere

Started by Tom, February 28, 2002, 09:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I've never seen the likes of the number of potato bugs. They are everywhere that has a roof.  In the barn, in the workshop and now in the house.  

Here is one trying to get "HOME" :D

Bud Man

They just forgot how they got in ::), open the doors and windows and let em out before the skeeters start up and you wont be able . :D :D
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

woodmills1

2-3 years ago they were really bad here.  they would almost cover certain color houses.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Frank_Pender

My bugs, aside from the wife, are the box Elder bugs.  during the day when it is sunny the litterly blacken the South side of the house.  They are driving the wife even more buggy. :D :D  Then it is I who really gets bugged. 8) 8)
Frank Pender

timberbeast

I heard that these were imported to kill aphids on plants,  like ladybugs do,  they even look like 'em,  we call them "Chinese beetles".  Was a time that you could make money selling ladybugs.  Seems to have gone awry....those suckers are everywhere,  lift a block of firewood,  and they are on the bottom,  seemingly hundreds to a cordlength,  all over the house in summer,  etc......won't have to worry about them for awhile,  I hear we're suposed to get 10-12" of snow tonight.....
Where the heck is my axe???

Thank You Sponsors!