iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pacific rim strikes again

Started by bandmiller2, December 08, 2014, 07:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandmiller2

My bandmill uses twin "B" series belts for clutch and drive, replaced them with economy belts, all they had. A few months down the road their coming apart just ordered two Gates notched belts, their twice the money but last much longer. Any critical mill parts belts and bearings spend the extra for the good stuff. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

drobertson

You bet get it right the first time and never be sorry,, but I thought I woke up to some kind of  tsunami after reading your topic :D  I need a cup of coffee..
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

EZ

The front wheel bearing on my Harley would last 1 thousand miles. After three sets I ordered timkin bearing and they now have 13000 miles on and still going strong.EZ

StimW

A lot of mowers use Kevlar Belts.
If someone tries to use regular belts they can't take the pressure.
I have found better prices on ebay for Kevlar mower belts.
New HF Band Mill
Branson 35 hp 4 WD Diesel Tractor W/Attachments- Backhoe, FEL W/ Bucket or Forks, 4' Tiller
4000# Clark Forklift W/24" Tires
Promark 6" Brush chipper W/18 hp Kohler

Bruno of NH

My wife works at the Timken Aerospace  in NH
They make bearings for the military they are the best !
Jim/bruno of nh
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Thank You Sponsors!