iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

customsawyer is coming to red oaks lumber!

Started by red oaks lumber, December 03, 2014, 06:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red oaks lumber

barney11
good luck finding any ,jake didn't believe me at first when i told him the store dosen't sell grits he went to the store to see for himself  :D i was right ;D
wood junky
no food leftover, i have a degree in food consumption :D :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Magicman

Oh my, Jake without a hat.  He even has hair!!   :o

Thanks for sharing your good time Guys.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on December 18, 2014, 05:32:43 PM
Oh my, Jake without a hat.  He even has hair!!   :o

I was chatting with him on the phone the other night and I told him the same thing....I didn't hardly recognize him. At first, I thought he was ROL's brother.  running-doggy
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dave Shepard

Why does rol look like he spent the weekend under a bare bulb? I can just imagine what had to happen to get him to switch to the dark side. "Ve haf vays of making you eat grits!". :o
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Small Slick

I wanted to go to Spooner I really did. I had a business deal and a personal cabin build that needed my attendance however.

My grits experiance starts and stops with what Cracker Barrell (clearly I can't spell) serves. It's true you will find as many grits here in wisconsin as you will find lutefisk or lefse in Georgia.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the party.

John.

red oaks lumber

:D :D :D  looks like the comedy club has open keyboard session 8)   again ;D

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Peter Drouin

Quote from: red oaks lumber on December 18, 2014, 08:36:38 PM
:D :D :D  looks like the comedy club has open keyboard session 8)   again ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D materhead
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

WDH

Is that yellow poplar or aspen ???      ;D
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

customsawyer

You guys need some lumber to stack.  I can see you have to much time on your hands. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Barney II

Hey Steve you are right---no grits anywhere.  I stopped at the dog pound to get my--by now fully seasoned lutefisk and noticed one dog licking his backside something terrible.  I asked the pound master what was wrong with the dog.  He said  the dog tried to eat some of the  lutefisk  instead of  seasoning it and  was trying to get rid of the bad taste. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) :o
Ya never know
Woodmizer  1985 lt30

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

red oaks lumber

lutefisk is some awful tasteless slim. yuck !! glad i dont have to endure that every christmas anymore. :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: red oaks lumber on December 19, 2014, 08:31:09 PM
lutefisk is some awful tasteless slim. yuck !! glad i dont have to endure that every christmas anymore. :D

Neve heard of it?  say_what

thecfarm

I think it's like grits,either you like it,or hate it.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mikeb1079

QuoteNeve heard of it?  say_what

there must not be many norwegians down there   ;) :)
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

SwampDonkey

I thought prairie country was settled by Metis, Ukrains and Scots. The Nords exited post haste once they found out who their neighbors were, eating raw meat in northern Labrador. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

5quarter

Ray...not like grits at all. you either hate it, or you really, really hate it.  ;)
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Thank You Sponsors!