iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bad Boys….What Cha Gonna Do When They Come For You.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, December 02, 2014, 06:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

20 minutes ago, the wife was in the shower, Paul and I were asleep.
What sounded like an explosion, set her scream off and woke us up immediately.

The side of our house sits 86 feet from the main highway.
Evidently there was a Police chase and it ended 86 feet from our house when the suspects car hit a Police car head on at an angle. "LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!" is what we heard. The sounds of metal hitting at a high rate of speed and one car s engine revving so high the pistons, I guess finally came out the block. These pics are from my front porch.

A DanG mess out in the yard now.

Just now. The suspect car actually hit head on with another driver on their way to work.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

FarmingSawyer

My house sits 5 feet from the road....well....maybe 4'10" now they raised the road above the level of the lawn..... The road goes from Point A to Beer...... Every Weekend starting Thursday night the traffic increases. I expect this sort of thing will end up in my parlor one night in the wee hours. Last winter during a blizzard two good ole boys were racing each other playing bumper cars on the road at 2am. At first I thought they'd taken out the horse trailer in the drive...nope....just each other....
Thomas 8020, Stihl 039, Stihl 036, Homelite Super EZ, Case 385, Team of Drafts

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

A wreck for reveille.  You needed to be up and bidding anyway.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Lots of action for that early in the morning,  crazy stuff all over the place,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Sixacresand

WOW.  Hope no one was hurt.  Did you invite the Police in for breakfast and grits?
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

LittleJohn

A few years back a neighbor of ours, who lived maybe 75' off the road, ended up with a small foreign car stuck in there DINING ROOM wall.  Roads were a little snowy and icy, driver came up over the hill lost control, skidded across the road, took out a pine tree about 6' up and landed the car perfectly ON the table, back wheels were off the ground  :o  ;D

drobertson

Years ago, we were playing ping pong in the neighbors garage in the evening, heard the sirens coming, walked out to watch, it was a high speed chase, county sheriff chasing a motorcycle.  The sheriff's car rear ended a lady doing bout 55!  when all the dust settled, we heard the bike start up down by the tracks a few hundred yards away,  He made a u turn and drove back down the tracks and pretty much watched the whole thing. 
Need to say, no one was injured, except  maybe  a little pride for the sheriff's officer.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

reswire

Quote from: FarmingSawyer on December 02, 2014, 07:15:07 AM
My house sits 5 feet from the road....well....maybe 4'10" now they raised the road above the level of the lawn..... The road goes from Point A to Beer...... Every Weekend starting Thursday night the traffic increases. I expect this sort of thing will end up in my parlor one night in the wee hours. Last winter during a blizzard two good ole boys were racing each other playing bumper cars on the road at 2am. At first I thought they'd taken out the horse trailer in the drive...nope....just each other....

4' 10"'s !!!!  You don't live next to the road, you live in the road!! 8) 8)   
I don't think I could get used to that, not with the crazy people who live and drive around here!! :D :D
Norwood LM 30, JD 5205, some Stihl saws, 15 goats, 10 chickens, 1 Chessie and a 2 Weiner dogs...

reswire

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 02, 2014, 06:58:05 AM
20 minutes ago, the wife was in the shower, Paul and I were asleep.
What sounded like an explosion, set her scream off and woke us up immediately.

The side of our house sits 86 feet from the main highway.
Evidently there was a Police chase and it ended 86 feet from our house when the suspects car hit a Police car head on at an angle. "LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!" is what we heard. The sounds of metal hitting at a high rate of speed and one car s engine revving so high the pistons, I guess finally came out the block. These pics are from my front porch.

Any goats get hurt????   Hope not! :D :D

A DanG mess out in the yard now.

Just now. The suspect car actually hit head on with another driver on their way to work.

Norwood LM 30, JD 5205, some Stihl saws, 15 goats, 10 chickens, 1 Chessie and a 2 Weiner dogs...

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Sixacresand on December 02, 2014, 08:28:34 AM
WOW.  Hope no one was hurt.  Did you invite the Police in for breakfast and grits?

But you repeat yourself...

Sixacresand

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

easymoney

a few years ago i was out in my yard one Sunday morning and i heard a siren coming down my road. there was two dirt bikes going full throttle with a police car following them. i found out later they took to the woods, the car tried to follow he wound up straddling a stump with a busted oil pan. i don't know if they ever got caught.

Thank You Sponsors!