iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rant and rave!!!!

Started by Woodhauler, December 01, 2014, 04:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

I signed a contract with irving oil to put propane tanks in for my new garage, also for heating oil for my house. Did this like last monday with them promising to hook propane up this week! Got a call from the salesman that signed me up today.... His big boss said they don't service my area!!!!  I went on line and they service this area and all the towns around me! I called the big boss myself and he didn't have a good answer after he went to the website!! Told him my irving fuel cards would be coming back in the mail to them! I buy 1000-1500 dollars a week for my one truck! Now the ball is in his court! >:(
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

snowstorm

my wife used to buy 3 trailer loads a week of diesel fuel from then. then they decided they didnt want to deliver fuel anymore. so now someone else hauls it from irvings tank farm in searsport. irving can be a bit odd at times

Woodhauler

Got a call back from them,, guess the big boss didn't like being called out! i was right ! They are hooking me up this week!I believe he looked up jackman maine instead of jackson! I brought that to his attention.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Chuck White

Let us know how it goes!  popcorn_smiley  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

JohnM

Quote from: Woodhauler on December 01, 2014, 05:36:23 PM
Got a call back from them,, guess the big boss didn't like being called out! i was right ! They are hooking me up this week!I believe he looked up jackman maine instead of jackson! I brought that to his attention.
:D  Most ppl think I say 'Clinton' when I tell them where I live and I correct them.  To which they respond "Clifton?  Where's that?"  ;) :D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Southside

The town of Wilson is 250 miles west of our little town of Wilsons, I learned that one day when a delivery truck driver called me up mad as a wet hornet that he could not find our driveway.  I stood at the end of my driveway and tried to walk him into it, was asking what he was looking at, when he mentioned he was going over the mountain again I was dumbfounded.  Took a few more minutes and he realized the problem, always look at the zip code!!! 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Thank You Sponsors!