iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks to all

Started by pasbuild, August 08, 2004, 09:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pasbuild

Just wanted to thank all that attended the piggy roast everybody made my wife and I feel real welcome, would especially like to thank Jeff & Tammy for making it happen.
 Also have to add a special thank you to Dan for the nice name thingy, I saw it coming when my wife was asking you what scroll saw you used and what blades ect. she informed me on the ride home that I WILL be buying her a scroll saw  :(
I can hear it now, sorry I didn't have time for supper tonight I was busy cutting out angels  :( :( :D :D --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.com/albums/v418/pasbuild/2.jpg[/img]
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

chet

Pasbuild, I think me and you are in da same boat.   :-/   Looks like lots of pasty and pizza.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

pasbuild

Yup cardboard classics 4 for $10 done in 8 min ;)

CHARLIE

Dem pasties sho do have a lot a dem taters in 'em.  I wonder whut they'd taste like if'n dey wuz filled wid grits. 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

pasbuild

Charlie why would you want to ruin a perfectly good pasty by putting grits in it ???

Mark M

I don't think I would mix grits and pasties together, you might set off a chain reaction and create a black hole or something. :o

WV_hillbilly

Pasbuild  and Chet

Your welcome .  I hope I didn't cause you  too much grief about buying your wife a new  tool  for your shop . If ya have any other questions about scrollsawing  let me know  . I  may have an answer . :D

Scrollsawing is a very relaxing hobby for me .   Just seeing the look on people faces when you give them something you made for them  is  a reward too .

I'd have to agree with ruining the pasty with grits .That was the first time I had ever ate them and where the delicious .
Hillbilly

Paschale

Speaking of pasties...to all you Yoopers and Yooper fans, what's your fave pastie shop?  For my money, hands down it's Lehto's, just west of the bridge on U.S. 2.  I think it's the best pasty in the U.P., hands down!  A couple of summers ago, when I was visiting Petoskey, I drove over the bridge just to get one of those babies, and it was worth the couple of hours it took out of my day!  Lehto's makes me happy! 8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

hawby

WV,

My wife asked me last night if I have a scroll saw. (I do) She got a "Woodworking for Women" magazine and she wants to make some stuff like you did. See ya created a whole bunch of competition, in addition to making so all us guys will have to cook supper  :(  :o:'( ;D

Ditto on all the raves about your work. I can't wait to get mine!!!! 8)

hawby
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

chet

QuoteSpeaking of pasties...to all you Yoopers and Yooper fans, what's your fave pastie shop?  

Dat's EZ, ether my wife's or my mom's kitchen.  :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

BBTom

WV,
Sheryl is waiting for her nameplate, and I am collecting some cherry crotchwood for you.  If you wait about a week or two, I should have a pickup load of figured material for you.  I might even find a crotch or two so you can make your own when you are here, and I hand the reins of my 42 HP kubota over to you.  

Here is your payback gentlemen,  you may have to buy scrollsaws, but Dan is going to get MIZERDUSTED, and we all know what that means!!!   He will be looking for a saw by Fall.   :D
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

chet

;D Yup dat boy's mill-less days are numbered. I see a very large horizontal scroll saw in his future.  :D   :D   :D   :D

WV_hillbilly

Hawby

Sorry about the cooking supper thing .  Maybe it will be a passing phase and you'll have the shop to yourself again .  ;D    The thing to remember is that it is cheap therapy from everyday life . I will be waiting to see that    work of yours soon .

BBTom

I will be up your way again on Labor Day weekend or the last weekend of August . .  So maybe I can test drive that beast . :o  The accuset will be neat  as I have never had    the pleasure of trying that on a mill before .   The nameplates are in the finishing stages now as we type .  

Thanks for the pep talk with my wife on Friday night . You have helped grease the skids a little more  on the mill purchase .  8)

Like Tom said I think my new toy will cost me a lot of Honey Do's in the coming months . So at least we can all suffer together as a group .
Hillbilly

EZ

WV Hillbilly, what day will you be at the Paul Bunyan Fest. so I can keep an eye open for ya.
EZ

WV_hillbilly

EZ

I will probably go on Saturday  But if things go right I may have to be there Sunday . 8)   When it gets closer it will  easier to know .
Hillbilly

Thank You Sponsors!