iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First grandbaby

Started by Banjo picker, November 26, 2014, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo picker

My oldest son and wife are expecting their first child, our first grand baby.  Due about the first of Feb.   We had a shower for them at J. P. Coleman state park...pretty place esp if you like to fish.   

My son is a big Tennessee fan therefore an orange and white cake.

Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

WmFritz

Well now... Congratulations Papa Banjo!  8)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

sandhills

Well if that won't bring in the new year!  Congrats Grandpa!

goose63

Congrats grandpa grandkids are the best thing to happen to us old folks you can spoil them and send em home
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Mooseherder

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Banjo picker

Thanks everyone, I just hope everything goes well.  I am going to try to get her to call me Pap, as that is what my grandfather on my dads side was called, but who knows....the boys call me the Ole Man...she might call me that. Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Magicman

Congrats Tim, and to your entire family.  It is a life changing event, especially for the new parents. 

I like Pap.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Real happy for you and your family,  we too are expecting our first grand child near the end of March,, pretty exciting stuff for sure..
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sawguy21

8) Both of you are in for a real thrill. I married late and inherited a family but could not have been more excited when I held our first grand child for the first time. It was an incredible experience.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

brianb88

Congratulations Banjo!    8)
Measure twice, cut once

Thank You Sponsors!