iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pine boards

Started by Banjo picker, November 24, 2014, 10:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo picker

Picked up two loads of logs for one of the local vets. There were some pretty nice pine logs in them. Supposed to use them for siding, and wanted some wide ones...I like that.   

I am thankful for those roller tables.
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Chuck White

Real nice boards there, Banjo!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WmFritz

That siding installation ought to go quick!

Nice looking lumber.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

slider

What kind of truck is that at the end of the mill Banjo it looks old.
al glenn

caveman

Nice, wide pine boards.  Is that a Willy's parked behind the drill press?  Caveman
Caveman

drobertson

Nice job,  no doubt that the wide ones cover ground quickly! 8)
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

Love them wide boards Tim.  B&B or Shiplap?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Banjo picker

From the other buildings he has around , I think he will put them up as B &B.  He is a fairly regular customer, I have know for a long time.  The ole rides at the end of the mill are indeed Willys.. The one on the right is a 1960 wagon and the one on the left is a 1964.  The 1960 runs and is going to the garage bay at the house probably tomorrow for some attention.  I also have an early 50's pick up in another building but it has a stuck motor.  Glad you liked the picts.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

dboyt

A sawmill, a couple of old trucks & a banjo.  Sounds like the good life.  Thanks for sharing.
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

Howdy

Saw the Willys wagon right off 'cause I have a '53 myself.
Nice to see one being used, and good looking wood too.

customsawyer

I like it all. The boards, the truck, the drill press and the mill. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Banjo picker

Thanks for the replys. They came to get the lumber yesterday.  I loaded 4 bundles on the wagon they brought, loaned them two ratchet straps, and then hooked a chain to the back of the trailer and hooked it to my tractor as they went down the hill...no brakes on the trailer.  They have another load to pick up as well.  They had a couple of mickey mouse ratchet straps, but they were not even long enough to go over the load.  I had a dozer push me off the road going down the drive on a trailer when pulling it with the 3500 ram, so I am a little paranoid ... My employee in the truck said.."Its coming after us". But I had the truck in 4 wheel dirve low and couldn't get out of the way fast enough.  Didn't want that to happen to the truck they were in.  Have to take care of your customers, esp. repeat ones.  Banjo

Meadows Miller

G'day

Looking good and X2 on Jakes comment  Tim splitwood_smiley digin_2 ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Banjo picker

Thanks for the kind words guys.  I guess I started hoarding the willys since you were here Chris.... ;)  Jake and the rest of you'll that like willys should look at Electric Als u tube stuff. He has a video of a sharp willys pickup on it.  He told me it was a customers...If I can get mine looking anywhere that good I will use it as an advertising piece...leave a few board in the back of it while driving it around.... :)  Banjo

Meadows Miller

G'day

You must have Mate ;)  :) I love em and saw the one on ALs y-tube page very nice  :o ;D very rare in aus but where popular down here in their day :)

Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!