iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

you might be a bachelor if you------

Started by ozarkgem, November 22, 2014, 08:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: SawyerBrown on November 23, 2014, 06:15:15 PM
You might be a bachelor if you ... don't come up with the right answer to your wife's question, "Does this dress make me look fat?"

Just say NO......But the DanG cheeseburgers you keep woofing down does.  smiley_horserider
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

r.man

You would want to be one fast goat to outrun a flying object. I knew a fellow who drove his snowblower through the house rather than go the long way around. He was also the one who tethered himself to his 4 wheeler winch to swim in the river with a life jacket on. When you think about it our parents were the original nay sayers of " I think I will do this ". When a man doesn't have a woman around all sorts of things start to seem reasonable.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Gary_C

... are bachelor brothers that believe it's OK to bring the portable rubber fingered chicken plucker right into the kitchen in the winter to butcher the chickens and yes, it does leave feathers stuck to the wall and ceiling.  :o

Also if you believe the wood stove in the kitchen is a good place to heat manure spreader shafts to get bad bearings off.

Yes, they live just a few miles from me and yes, they are still bachelors.  :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

redprospector

If you've ever put a new jug & piston in your chainsaw using the dining room table as a work bench...and then fired it up to make sure it would run.
It was really cold outside.  :D
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

kensfarm

Your vacuum of choice is a 16 gal shop-vac. ;D  That it works like a leaf blower is an added cleaning option!

sandhills

Quote from: Peter Drouin on November 23, 2014, 07:16:58 PM
How about cutting up a steer on the dining room table :D :D
Now what could be possibly wrong with that, he's going to be a steak anyway  ???  ;D

coxy

my dad was a good one for doing most of what has been said  and they say the apple don't fall from the tree  :D just ask my wife she has been trying to train me for 20 years  i have been told a lot i am a sloooow learner  :)

trapper

my wife helps me cut up deer on the kitchen table.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

kevin19343

You might be a bachelor if you use the turkey baster to remove brake fluid from the reservoir when replacing the pads.....then spray it off and put it back in the drawer where you found it.

SawyerBrown

Quote from: kevin19343 on November 24, 2014, 04:38:30 PM
You might be a bachelor if you use the turkey baster to removing brake fluid from the reservoir when replacing the pads.....then spray it off and put it back in the drawer where you found it.

:D :D :D
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

bobby s

I might become a bachelor if my wife finds out I use her good Pyrex measuring cups to get that chainsaw premix just right.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: bobby s on November 26, 2014, 08:09:13 AM
I might become a bachelor if my wife finds out I use her good Pyrex measuring cups to get that chainsaw premix just right.

:D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

SawyerBrown

You might be a bachelor if you ... have a two-bedroom apartment, and use one of the bedrooms for your woodworking shop.

And, yes, I know a guy ...  Says he keeps that door closed when the landlord comes around ....
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Raider Bill

Do a total rebuild of a Harley in the dining room, soak the parts in (spare) bathtub and minor assembly on kitchen counter top..
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Delawhere Jack

Quote from: luvmexfood on November 23, 2014, 03:15:33 PM
You have a load of laundry washed and dried that really needs to be folded or hung up that day. You put them on your bed so that they have to go up before you can go to bed.

They just end up on the floor, or back in the basket....... ::)

Delawhere Jack

Quote from: Raider Bill on November 26, 2014, 09:58:31 AM
Do a total rebuild of a Harley in the dining room, soak the parts in (spare) bathtub and minor assembly on kitchen counter top..

Greasy transmission housing in the utility sink in the basement...... What, it fit.

Peter Drouin

Through the peanut shells on the floor.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Don_Papenburg

That's funny , a friend acquired a fire truck for a "yard ornament ", and got a lot of grief when his wife got home . The next day the local fire department parked two of their older trucks beside his just before his wife came home.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

sawguy21

Quote from: luvmexfood on November 23, 2014, 03:15:33 PM
You have a load of laundry washed and dried that really needs to be folded or hung up that day. You put them on your bed so that they have to go up before you can go to bed.
That is a regular occurrence here. She piles them on the bed, I put them away so we can go to bed. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

iceman7668

You might be a bachelor if you use the dryer as a dresser. Just run it a minute or two to get the wrinkles out before putting your shirt on.
John D Myers

goose63

the wife dont mind she helps cut deer all the time but the chain saws stay in the shop

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Chuck White

Man, that looks like a heavyduty grinder you have there, Goose.

Probably ground a lot of meat with it.

Be careful.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

ozarkgem

now that is the way to grind meat. Next step up would be a diesel powerplant.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

goose63

Chuck that grinder is bout 60 years old ground a lot of meat
ozarkjem the diesel plant is out the wife put her FOOT down
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Thank You Sponsors!