iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Its here!

Started by Jeff, August 07, 2004, 03:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Notice the counter to the left says:

The Forestry Forum Pig Roast is today!

I didnt have anytime yesterday to check in really, and I am sure today will be busier.  Tom and Tammy and others have taken a few pictures I think, I have been busy wif da pig. I have named the Piggy Norman. :)

Patty and Norm provided the pig for us (Thanks yooze two!!!) via Cozette packing in Coleman and hes a wopper. He weighed 190 lbs when we put him in da cooker last night at 6 o'clock.  He has a ways to go but he sure is a smelling fine!  PIGS DO NOT STINK! ;D  Been injecting him with beer and bbq sauce concoction all night.  
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

old3dogg

Would ya just shut up!
Im about ready to jump in the car and head up that way.
That pig does sound good.
Hope ya all have a fun and safe weekend.

Kevin

I'm head'n for a plate O piggy, see you in a few hours!  ;D

Quartlow

Thats ok ya'll just go right ahead and eat poor norman  :'(

Lcuky dogs!!!  8)
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

dail_h

And I gotta go to da slave camp agin today,ain't no fairness in it
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Sawyerfortyish

Oh man the wind must be blowin east I can almost smell ole Norman. Maybe the smell of chainsaw exaust racing at the fair today will take my mind off him.

Pete J

Hey Jeff,

Do me a favor. If Kevin starts trying to weld up your broken tools, re-engineer some older designs or generally tries to work his butt off. Put a stop to it. Tammy wants him to just relax and enjoy the pig roast for a change. Let me know if you're sucessfull at reigning him in.

Pete

Bibbyman

Hey!  Take a few pictures and then come in and post them every hour or so.  So us home bound guys can see what we are a'missin'.

Got to go... Another trailer truck load of logs just pulled in. 8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

sandmar

Hope you all have a great time! We are all there in spirit if not in person.........so everyone's ears should be BURNing! Pictures....we need pictures!!

Sandmar

jerry-m

Howdy All,

Well by this time you are all about like a smoked hive of bees full of honey... So just go ahead and let the belt out a few more notches, tell a few good stories, and Just Have  Great Old Time...  

Wish you all a safe and happy day,   jerry
Jerry

leweee

just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

RavioliKid

Golly! I can't believe I'm missing this!  ::)

I hope you're all having a fantastic time!

RavioliKid

Shotgun

:D  And a fantastic time we had...  What a group!!  Probably a hundred folks, maybe 30 to 40 FF members. What a job Jeff and Tammie did today.  The pig was great.  The food was great. I was a little concerned naming the piggy "Norman".  See why below.  The weather was great. It was a super outing and such fun to meet all of the members.  Actually I met most of the members present, but due to all the activity, I didn't make it around to all.  To those I missed, I appologize. So, thanks to "Dad" Jeff for this family he started.  Hope to see the rest of the family at the next reunion. In the meantime, enjoy being a part of the Forestry Forum Family.

Thanks again, Jeff.

Norman (Remington)
Shotgun

8)
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Kirk_Allen

Bibbyman:
Home Bound?  I think you ate your fair share of Piggy and I know if you didnt, your dog did!

ARKANSAWYER

Mrs. Arkansawyer Here...
I have been reading all of the strings concerning the activities at Norman's roast.  I understand that Bibbyman could not make it and I have not heard mention of my other half...yet somehow many of you have mentioned Bibby being there...with his dog...hmmm. :o
I think you all have been had, for that sounds more like the infamous Arkansawyer, up to his old tricks!!!  :o I know Bibby couldn't possibly be in Missouri, sawing with Mary and up in Michigan eating piggy with his dog!?!?!?! ???  So those of you who met "Bibbyman" were actually likely duped by none other than the Arkansawyer and his side-kick log-dog, LBJ (Lucky Beagle, Junior; not Lyndon Baynes Johnson!)  Jeff, I warned you on the other string about his behavior.  I have no doubt that he identified himself as Bibby so that he could blame any and all inappropriate Southern-style behavior on The Bibster!  So now you all know...the rest of the story!!!
Mrs. Arkansawyer 8)
ARKANSAWYER

Furby

;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Bibbyman

Hey Kirk,  If you met Bibbyman at the party it was a fake one.   :o

Me and my dowg was here at home gettin' in logs and makin' lumber.  All she got to eat was some dry dowg food and all I got to eat was some left-over turkey. ::)
Sawing since '94

etat

;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

SwampDonkey

Its the Wolf (gulp) in sheep's clothing, eating on that piggy. :D :D ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Cedarman

There is not much more depressing being one place and wishing you were another. Had planned on heading out early Sat. but things came up. Yes, Yes, we want to see pictures. I want to  feel the pain and punish myself for not being there. There are some pleasures in life one should not miss.  And I know the piggie, commaradarie, piggie, story telling, piggie, drinking, piggie, lies, piggie, deserts, piggie, cookies, piggie, friend making and renewing, and piggie made for lots of stories to be told on the forum.

When you all get a chance, be sure to lay it on those of us that didn't make it.  Don't show any mercy.

Glad you all had a great time!!!!

I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Bibbyman

Mrs. Arky,  Is Arky going to be dragin' back a new LT70 from Indy on his return?
Sawing since '94

ElectricAl

Bib,

If Arky comes home with a new LT70,  you better check your account at WM indy.

Kinda thinkin' the "Bibbyman" scam may have started there ;)

Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Den Socling

I had to miss another get-together. I was sawing this Red Beech.

I couldn't saw for a living because I keep seeing things like this cat. But I didn't see Norman.  :'(

Another reason I couldn't saw for a living. I keep wanting to stop and take pictures.  :D

Hope you all had a great time and have a safe trip home.

And you see how easy it is to post pictures from your digital cameras.

ARKANSAWYER

Mrs. Arkansawyer here again.  Thanks for confirming my suspicions, Bibbyman.  That prankster of mine was no doubt trying to embellish on your stellar reputation without making his own more outrageous. ???  Anyway, I agree Jeff, please post some pictures ASAP, and I am sure that we will all see that the fictitious "Bibbyman" was in fact none other than the infamous Arkansawyer incognito!  Wish I could have been there to keep you all safe!!! ;D
ARKANSAWYER

ARKANSAWYER

I honestly don't know about the LT40...I do know he stopped at WM on the way up...and he's not here yet...you can never tell with him....I stopped years ago trying to predict his next move! ;D
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!