iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need one last stihl part number

Started by ohiowoodchuck, November 20, 2014, 06:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiowoodchuck

I need the number for the rubber strip that goes on the two plastic pins on the back of the chain/bar cover. The one I have is 1125 656 1501 but there's not enough space between the pins to slide down on. The new side cover I got was 1122 648 0403. Thanks guys.
Education is the best defense against the media.

T Welsh

ohiowoodchuck, Looks like a Stihl part# What model? I can send you a IPL. Tim

Nate379

Yeah what model saw, I probably have 1 or 10 of them as parts saws.

ohiowoodchuck

Ms460, but I believe the new side cover I got is for the larger felling dawgs. It appears to be more heavy duty where they attach then the old side cover.

T Welsh

ohiowoodchuck

Quote from: T Welsh on November 21, 2014, 07:53:19 AM
http://s.smaf-touseau.com/documents/ms460_275.pdf
Its shows a couple different style,s. Tim
Thank you sir, that helps a lot, especially when I go to the dealer and he is out running errands and the help looks at you like you speak a foreign language.

Nate379

There is the R model cover which is a bit fatter and the rubber is longer.  I think the regular rubber fits still though?
Someone told me the 660 uses the same cover as the R model 460s?  I don't have both saws handy to compare.

I do have a used regular rubber flap for the 460 if you are interested.

Quote from: ohiowoodchuck on November 20, 2014, 08:14:34 PM
Ms460, but I believe the new side cover I got is for the larger felling dawgs. It appears to be more heavy duty where they attach then the old side cover.

ohiowoodchuck

My regular one would not fit. The dealer didn't have one in stock, but he had a used one from a 084. I bought it and the larger felling dawgs from the saw.

Thank You Sponsors!