The Great Peterson Sawmill Demonstration Day - September 13, 2014

Started by HSV, August 27, 2014, 11:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSV

Hi everyone!  :)

We're organising a series of demonstrations that will be conducted by Peterson Sawmill owners on their milling sites at 10am on September 13th - that's just a couple weeks away!

For details, visit our Facebook page. You don't have to be signed in to Facebook to see: https://www.facebook.com/PetersonSawmills/events

Please RSVP so we know how many people to expect as refreshments will be provided.

Exciting!

USA:
New York, West Virginia, Maryland, Arkansas, Iowa

Australia:
New South Wales

New Zealand:
Rotorua

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

HSV

Thanks Jeff! Yep, in the respective locations' time zones. It's very exciting. We're just running a handful this time around, but aim to make it an annual event. It's good for our owners too, cause they get to showcase their businesses/products.

beenthere

QuoteUSA:
New York, West Virginia, Maryland, Arkansas, Iowa

Where in Iowa?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

HSV

It will likely be at Russ Wilkins property near Runnells 50237  :) Just waiting to hear back from Russ before I add it to the event listings.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

HSV

Yep about 30mins out. On Wilkins Tree Farm. Will give specific directions when I hear back from Russ :-)

HSV

Hey beenthere. Unfortunately Russ is unable to go ahead with the demonstration in Iowa this year, he's flat tack with work and has no free time that weekend.  :(

To follow will be another post with a list of locations, and links to register people's attendance  :)

beenthere

Thanks for the update. It was going to be a good 5 hour trip, and just wanted to check it out.
No plans to purchase a mill now.
south central Wisconsin

HSV

The Great Peterson Sawmill Demo Day is a series of demonstrations conducted in multiple locations on 13th September 2014 from 10am in their respective time zones.

Please click one of the following links to register your attendance at a demo near you:

ROTORUA, NEW ZEALAND

NEW SOUTH WALES, AUSTRALIA

WEST VIRGINIA, USA

NEW YORK, USA

PRESCOTT, ARKANSAS, USA

FAYETTEVILLE, ARKANSAS, USA

MARYLAND, USA

We also have other demonstrations in Canada and the USA coming up, click this link to see the full list.

HSV

Quote from: beenthere on September 03, 2014, 12:22:42 AM
Thanks for the update. It was going to be a good 5 hour trip, and just wanted to check it out.
No plans to purchase a mill now.

No worries :-) You're welcome any time. Hopefully there will be one a little closer to you next time. All visitors are welcome to our public demos.

HSV

Only a few days to go until our demo day! Our blades are nice and sharp, the yard is clear, we've got some sweet logs including the hardwood Jarrah and we're going to be videoing the whole thing!

We'll upload a highlights reel to our YouTube page in a couple of weeks so you can see how it all went.  :)

If you're able to make it to any of the demo locations, you certainly won't be sorry. And if you do, please take some photos and send them through to us: marketing@petersonsawmills.com.

Catch you on the flip side! Get it? Swing blade... flip... hmmm. hehe  8)