Logrite Goes Topless!

Started by Tam-i-am, November 20, 2014, 02:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Logrite has decided to go topless!  That's right TOPLESS!! 
You may have seen our bottoms in some different posts.  We are now designing different legs to be used with your custom tops.
We do what we do best - metal fab and you do what you do best - woodworking.
Kevin has a couple styles of bench legs, high top table legs, stool legs, bar leg and a picnic table.  We offer powder coat, plating or galvanize finishes.

Here is a link to the new page on our website.  You may recognize the featured bench as it was created and posted by WDH.
http://www.logrite.com/store/Category/legs

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

beenthere

They look great, but do need some tops  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Seaman

This is AWESOME. Talk about adding value to a slab ! I see some of these in my future .
Frank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Banjo picker

I believe you have a winner with that idea.  I'll be in touch.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

WDH

Those legs are very stout and heavy.  The wide flange that you use to attach the top to the legs is perfect, and allows for a shim to level the bench perfectly if your slab is not perfectly flat.   

Here is the bench on my porch.  I get to sit on it every morning to put on my shoes. 

I plan to do a couple more with live edged, crotchety, black walnut.  I expect that they will be beautiful.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

tule peak timber

Tam-i-am

I wanted to show you another style stool Kevin just did.

This one has a zinc plating on it with a special additive to make it bright and shiny.

We topped it with a granite disc we got from a local counter guy.  He made a few out of scraps he had hanging around.  Then we had it laser engraved to personalize it.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

tule peak timber

Nice design..I'm still waiting to hear back from Kevin.  Thanks  Rob

addysdaddy

8) 8) 8) Oh my Freakin Heavens... Finally a really cool product that is exactly what I'm looking for and guess what... The Dealer is where I just bought my sawmill from and 30 minutes from my house.... I thought I hit the jackpot when they advertised a BASS PRO 4 hours away..... Yeah I know.. Red neck Canada again... SO WHAT... This is cool...  8) 8) 8)
Trying to think of something Cool to say kinda defeats the purpose.
LT10
Kioti with winch.
Husqvarna fan

WDH

Beautifully done.  Poston can make some neat wood tops for the stools. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com