iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Magicman got my Goat!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, November 19, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Well I thought my new knife would have been here today......it wasn't in the mailbox!
I'm mean how big can a hunting knife packaged up be?  ::)

Well it came OK......the box was larger than my mailbox so my mail Lady set it where Woodmizer always sets my blades when they arrive......but I had not looked there......I mean how big can a hunting knife box be?  :D

Magicman calls me and tells me to go look at the door. After checking a number of doors on the house......there it was......I found it with my flashlight. First thing I thought when I saw it....how big can a hunting knife box be?

I bring it in the house and open it up..... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o....... food6 food6 food6 food6 food6 food6 food6

Magicman had also packed a jar of PatD's homemade Pear Preserves from the antique Pear tree ( ;D ) he posted about a few months ago.

Bless their hearts! THERE AIN'T NOTHING like a big Bowl of Yellow Grits and a piping HOT HOMEMADE Biscuit, dripping with butter and PatD's homemade Pear Preserves on it.

Thank you both......and to the rest of you.....You should have BID!  :D :D :D

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dave Shepard

The biscuit with butter and pear preserves sure does sound good. food6 But I'll pass on the grits, no snow or ice here yet. :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The bad thing about it is, Julie and Paul were already in the bed asleep.....I thought.
As soon as I got off the phone with Lynn......they both show up in the kitchen and say, " What was that talk about Pear Preserves?"

I got BUSTED!  :D :D :D

Magicman

It was my pleasure to pack that box and Pat's pleasure to add the jar of Pear Preserves. 

David had PM'ed me earlier today saying that the package had not arrived.  When I got home tonight I looked up the tracking number and saw where it had been delivered and left beside his door.  I then enjoyed the phone call to tell David where the package was and to be on the line when he opened the box. 

Yup, I Got the ole Goat.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You got anymore knives?  :D :D :D

coxy

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on November 19, 2014, 09:55:42 PM
You got anymore knives?  :D :D :D
you dont want another knife   you just want another jar of that good stuff   :D :D :D :D :D :D                                       

red oaks lumber

goats should not play with knives :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

goose63

Got my pink knife Wednesday no preserves. no deer tag so will have till next year to use it thanks t ranger
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Texas Ranger

I thought about packing it in grits, but it got away from me. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

doctorb

From your avatar, it looks like you still have your goat to me!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

goose63

GRITS would of been ok I like GRITS
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

sawguy21

And you a northerner SHEESH!!! :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!