Bluecreeper/Forestry Forum Contest

Started by Tam-i-am, November 16, 2014, 05:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

It was fun to meet members at the TCI Expo.  Timberlinetree posted a great pic.  In it is a nice young lady in grey sweater holding a package of Bluecreeper.  I'm not sure if she is a member or not, nor did I get her name - sorry. 

CONTEST:  I will send a 1 oz oiler to the first person who can identify the three Forestry Forum members in the pic.  The lady in grey is not part of the answer.  Those members in the pic and Jeff are excluded from playing.  You must be the first person to message me all three correct member names.  Timberlinetree you have a slight advantage if you remember who you met.

Good luck!

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Magicman

I could be the first person to name one, two so that lets me out.  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

Kevin was the diabolical person who came up with this.  The third person is hard!  Kevin and Jeff are more alike than I thought. :D

Tam-i-am

I have a name.  The lovely lady holding the Bluecreeper is Marcia.  Unfortunately, she is not the answer.

I have had two tries so far.  You might have to make the pic larger.

timberlinetree

Shucks! I suffer from TMBCLWY(to many brain cells lost when young) smiley_beertoast so my short term memory is not good but I do rember what state the  really nice couple are from. Can I give a clue? Glad we know who the girl in the gray sweater is, I want to marry her! Agian :D
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Tam-i-am

Jeff has told me that enlarging this pic is not going to be of use to you so I guess I must give you a clue.

Clue #1 The person we want you to identify attended the Pig Roast this year for the first time.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

I tried the enlargement a couple nights ago. Nothing but fuzzy.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

So I don't know why it is so hard.  Furby got it but he started his message as I'm not playing to win.  He wants to give you all a chance. ;D

clue# the member is new to the forum.

Tam-i-am

We have a winner!!  Not only did our winner identify DR_Buck and Kitty babysitting our booth while we were helping customers take their new toys out, but he was able to view the poster on the table.  He not only identified the person in the picture but recognized the pic of the bench he made.  I guess now is a good time to thank the forum and WDH for the use of their pic. :-[  The third person is Alissa.  (She went to this year's pig roast and became a member with her own section: Axe Women Fan Forum)

WDH - that was some good detective work!  Send the Bluecreeper to the same address?

Tammy

DR_Buck

Well I knew two of them.  :D     I also figured the person in the picture on the flyer was the third person.  I just couldn't zoom enough, and if I did I still wouldn't have know who it was.   

Besides, I didn't need to win any Blue Creeper.   I had access to the whole case while "babysitting" the booth.   ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught