iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thinking about switching to Sprint's phone service.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, November 16, 2014, 03:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

VictorH

That's funny  :D - wish I had Sprint service here  >:(

Kipper

My opinion after having sprint for 8 years and then switching to Verizon is that I would get a home phone and a long cord before I ever went back with Sprint. From the connection service being slow and spotty to the customer service being inconsistent, there is really no better service than verizon for me.
LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger
Too many trailers to count and all Stihl Saws!!

Red Good

We camp out with about 70 people in june in NC. Every one wanders around trying to get service but the Verizon customers . Kate was even hooked up to the internet doing her emails for an hour a day  . Verizon here , very happy .
Stihl 211C saw
Massey 135 deisel tractor with a front loader
Can Am 800 max quad
2001 Chev S10 pick me up
Home made log arch

scleigh

I know Verizon is the Walmart of mobile phone companies, but their coverage is the best. Sprint gets very spotty once you get away from civilization.

Cedarman

Don't know about Sprint, but people borrow my Verizon phone to make calls because At&T gets them no signal.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

coxy

I would not use sprint again if they paid me to use there phone   there service and customer service is horrible (not the words I want to say but) they tell you one thing and bill you for another and the list goes on  >:( >:( >:(

Buck

I carry two phones. ATT and Sprint.  I end up using the ATT phone quite a bit more because it gets better service out in the boonies
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Ford_man

I had Spitz for 8years and never was able to make or receive a call in my house . I now have AT&T for my cell service but AT&T could not provide good mobile internet. Verizon could not get me sercice in my house, but Verizon got me great mobile internet. I'm too dumb to use a smart phone.
splitwood_smiley splitwood_smiley

Sixacresand

We had to switch to Verizon home phone and internet because our Windstream landline service lost the DSL three weeks ago.  And it is still not fixed.  The Verizon DSL is amazingly better the Phone company service. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!