iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Failures

Started by Jeff, November 12, 2014, 09:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm not a sunnyside up guy either. I like my eggs over with a soft yoke if I have hashbrowns, and I like them hard if I don't. I just need the taters to sop up the yoke, and without them that leaves my beard, so hard without. :)

OP. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

luvmexfood

I forgot this one. Another way I like them is to take some thicker pancake batter and pour it in a circle leaving a hole in the middle about the size of a small mouth canning ring. Then break an egg and fry in that circle. I eat very little syrup on my pancakes so I just pour around the outer part of the pancake where you can sop your pancake through it.

I call them a "toad in the hole". Saw that one on Food Network I think it was Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

LaneC

I hope I am not high jacking here, but can you tell the difference in a boiled egg and a raw egg? There is a very distinct way. Offshore, sometimes a smart ellic would put a raw egg in the boiled egg bowl. (a bowl of boiled eggs to eat in the galley when you got a break) You can imagine what happened next when you sat down to eat 2 good ole boiled eggs and drink a cup of coffee. SPLAT. All over the table. I quickly figured out a way to tell the difference with 100 percent certainty. If you have never had to worry about this then that is ok, those that have to worry about, do you know how to tell?
Man makes plans and God smiles

Jeff

beenthere

Yes +2
(and without cracking them open  ;D )
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Quote from: LaneC on November 13, 2014, 09:51:58 PMI quickly figured out a way to tell the difference with 100 percent certainty.
DanG, and all of this time I thought Al Gore had the spin on eggs.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I have become a cholesterol creating monster! Dang these were good!

goose63

Boss you is the monster for sure looks good and thy make pills for the cholesterol
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Magicman

:o  Holy Smokes, dat is ah whack o breakfust!!!  You gits da monster prize fa shore.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

I've found out that peeling a fresh hard boiled egg is a real pain. Store bought ones are no problem.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

BradMarks

And Magicman's spin on the egg is right on.

BradMarks

And A.G. invented the internet, and the ice caps would be gone by now. Oops, way too political :o

POSTON WIDEHEAD

If I ate all Jeff's breakfast, I wouldn't be hawngry again until supper.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sawguy21

DanG Jeff, that is one fine breakfast.  8) Looks like you got the eggs down to a science. Karen makes really good fried eggs but won't show me how she does it, calls it job security. :D
luvmexfood, your toad in the hole is also good made with toast, have not had it for a long time.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

LaneC

Yep. Spin is correct. :D :D For those who are too scared to ask, :D :D :D :D, you can spin the eggs on a flat surface. The boiled egg will spin like crazy. The raw egg will barely spin at all, no matter how hard you try and spin it. For those that do not believe it, all I can say is try it and you will see. Hopefully no one will have to worry about getting splatted, although it is rather amusing to see a smart ellic get splatted :D :D :D :D.
Man makes plans and God smiles

Mooseherder

The OP was no longer Hungary. :D

WDH

The OP is probably sleeping it off  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Quote from: Mooseherder on November 14, 2014, 09:09:53 PMThe OP was no longer Hungary. :D
The OP is Hungarian?  ???   :D

Magicman

Well, at least I got her telephone number in three minutes.   8)  I wonder if she can cook?   ???

Jeff

Ya know, if you get right down to it, there is only one original poster on the forestry forum and that would be me. :)

LeeB

Hmm, I thought it meant old poot.. :D :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

sandhills

And I always thought the OP was from Michigan  ???

Jeff

tule peak timber

My wife made me throw her number out..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Thank You Sponsors!