iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need ms460 part number

Started by ohiowoodchuck, November 11, 2014, 07:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiowoodchuck

I need the stihl part number for the two screws that hold the handle on to the bottom of the saw. I believe there a 6-19 self tapping screw.
Education is the best defense against the media.

NCFarmboy

Lots & Lots of Saws

drobertson

Does this mean you opted for the bigger 460 over the 391?   If so you should be happy.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

ohiowoodchuck

Quote from: drobertson on November 12, 2014, 07:18:34 AM
Does this mean you opted for the bigger 460 over the 391?   If so you should be happy.
Why yes sir, it does. I got it for a decent price. Piston looks good, fires right up and runs out good. It just needs a few parts on it. I should be in it less than the 620+tax my dealer quoted me on a 391. That includes a new 25'' bar and chain for the ms460.
Education is the best defense against the media.

drobertson

Rev up and hang on!  Happy for you, a man buying a saw can be likened to a woman buying shoes! :D  it has to fit and feel good and run at the same time.   
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!