iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Goodbye Fall, Hello Winter

Started by Larry, November 10, 2014, 09:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

70 degrees today, so what should I do?  Fishing of course.  The wind was so strong out of the south it was blowing the froth off the whitecaps making for a most impressive spray.  As I was putting the boat in the slip the wind made the swing to the north...look out tomorrow.

Not much cooperation out of the fish today...tomorrow holds more promise. :D
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Chuck White

I just can't help it Larry, but those pics "just plain cold"!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

drobertson

Put on the foul weather gear, and go get the stripers!  that would a nice picture to see!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Larry

With this cold spell the shad will move and the stripers will disperse though out the lake.  I'll be back out next week hunting them. :)
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

sandhills

That's just not fair, but good luck anyhow  ;)

Thank You Sponsors!