iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Festival

Started by Sixacresand, November 08, 2014, 07:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

The off bearers and me (on left) at Kitchens Korner Festival, south of Gray, GA.  Lots of inquirers on how to get a mill, met a lot of potential customers, ate some good food and boiled peanuts.

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

coxy

are you smiling because you took all there money  :D :D :D :D :D :D

thecfarm

The off bearers are all tired out!!!!   :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Great pic Six.....glad Y'all had fun and fellowship.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Well, at least he did furnish them with new gloves.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

barbender

Looks like a good time ;) I once went into the Wal-Mart in Gray and bought all of their Poulan brand bar oil (it was the cheapest) for my buddy who was running a Ponsse processor down the road.
Too many irons in the fire

Chuck White

Get-togethers are fun, especially when there are lots of good friends and good food.   :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

slider

Looks like you had a good crew Six.
al glenn

yukon cornelius

Glad you had a good show!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!