iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I see things that may or may not be really there

Started by Jeff, November 05, 2014, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Can you see the big face in the field i was hunting on tonight?

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sprucebunny

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

I had a blog doe come out and stand right on that spot a few minutes after I took the photo.

LeeB

I don't see anything. You sure that little heater of yours isn't putting out too much carbon monoxide or something?  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

drobertson

nope, but then again, I see big bucks all the time that are not really there too!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Jeff

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

He's watching you!  Has great camo too I might add  ;D

davidlarson

Jeff - I find that if I drink some kind of adult beverage every day (and I mean every single day!) the visual hallucinations of delirium tremens (DTs) (like snakes and pink elephants)  tend to go away.  :D :D

DavidLarson 

I hope this post doesn't get  me in trouble with the moderator!

goose63

That is scareeey lets hope that aint a hunter of some kind or nother  smiley_inspector
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

BradMarks

Jeff

It's not a good picture. I couldn't get the right focus. It was very clear to me in person and quite large. Probably 12 feet wide. It's there again tonight but not nearly as clear after a night and day of rain and wind.

sprucebunny

BradMarks

On a somewhat more serious note, We're no different than you Jeff, I'm always seeing things.  Faces in clouds, Outline of the coast in the granite tiles in our shower (they're huge tiles!), designs in cookies, and so on.  OK, I'm the Kookey, but I'm sure we've got company smiley_old_guy

Ljohnsaw

Wow, creepy.  I didn't see either face (until shown), I saw one that took up almost the entire picture, but much fainter - had to interpret more...  And mine was more of a smiley than you guys' scary ones!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

sprucebunny

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

chain

This anomaly indicates you have a very creative mind, Jeff.  "I see thee but can clutch thee not!" Shakespeare..Macbeth. I think.

Similar to some images of the Mars Rover, I struggle to see what is described as former intelligent life on Mars, but my specs need changing badly.

My perceptions and interests are colors or hues of the seasons in nature. or the starkness of a desert-like rock glade in the middle of a oak-pine forest, I see nature at it's finest. Others say, "get me outta this horrible place!" All about perception.

drobertson

yea, see it now,  lots of focus going on there,  I believe I would be looking on the tree line ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Hilltop366

Even with it circled I'm having trouble seeing it.

Quote from: sprucebunny on November 06, 2014, 05:42:43 PM
OK... I'll bite, what's a chiwowa ???

Isn't it from Star Wars? ;D

WmFritz

Quote from: drobertson on November 06, 2014, 07:29:49 AM
nope, but then again, I see big bucks all the time that are not really there too!

David struck a chord for me on his comment.

Since I was a boy, sitting in the predawn woods; shadows and shapes that look like something one minute... the next glance I see something new. Then as some light begins to trickle into the woods; and if I'm lucky, a deer will step into view. As I sit motionless, holding my breath, listening to the heart beating in my chest, one side of my brain tells me: ''Doe.''
But, that other side of my brain tells me: " No, it maybe a Buck. Don't that look like antlers on her head?"  Then she looks at me, twitches an ear, snorts at me and bounds off.  ;D

My Dads brain must work like mine. When ever I've come in and said all I saw were Does. He'd reply; "couldn't grow any horns on her head, huh?"
(Old sayin)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Jeff

Banjo picker

Sorry about this Boss, but I don't see nothing # ....An I just been told by my wife that this pound key has another meening .....hash tag.... I just don't get either.................Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Thank You Sponsors!