iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First Forestry Forum support Auctions in time for Christmas shopping!

Started by Jeff, October 31, 2014, 09:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Thanks to member Gadrock for his generous donations at this years Pigroast to be used for Forestry Forum fund raisers. Tonight begins a series of auctions that I hope you will enjoy bidding on and watching the fun as members try to get the item they want. :)

Tonight we are starting with a forged Iron Frying pan that is just amazing, and in a second auction, forged bbq tools and hangers. Simply great items.

Here is a link to the auction, and you can also always find the auction link under the extras tab on the tool bar.
https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?category=support

Good luck and have fun!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

tule peak timber

I think  I am bidding for the pan ? Didn't want to take my pass word ?  Rob
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Jeff

Quote from: tule peak timber on November 01, 2014, 08:51:17 PM
I think  I am bidding for the pan ? Didn't want to take my pass word ?  Rob

Did you register for the auction and get a password?  The auction software is unrelated to the forum. Your forum password and username have nothing to do with the auction in other words.

tule peak timber

tule peak timber

POSTON WIDEHEAD

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Stephen1 on November 01, 2014, 05:45:50 PM
My 1st meal will be bacon and eggs :)

I just looked.....you may indeed be eating bacon and eggs.  :) Good Bid Stephen1.  smiley_thumbsup

deerguy

KK fella's help me out here. I've registered twice today and still no email with a password. Any thoughts or ideas ?? Imagine that pan full of good Canadian bacon.....

Thanks, Deerguy
I knew she was a keeper when she told me to buy the old skidder !!!!!

Jeff

Check your spam folder. hotmail has been known to toss forum emails.

deerguy

I knew she was a keeper when she told me to buy the old skidder !!!!!

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magicman

I hated to battle it out with Marty, but I guess there is no honor among Friends.   ;D   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

martyinmi

That Lynn is a crafty 'ol fox!
Of all the folks on this forum that I've met either personally or electronically, he is the one that I mind losing the frying pan to the least! 8)
Lynn is a class act.

Well played, my friend! smiley_beertoast
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Magicman

Looks like the Pink RMEF skinning knife is now up for bid.   :snowball:
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Jeff

I had no idea the knife was listed. I guess Don was anxious. :)   I went in and fixed the picture on it. :)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Texas Ranger

Not anxious, just new to the game and figured I would try that way.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

The Skillet came in the mail today, and what a beauty it is.

There is no way that a picture can do it justice.

And it got used cooking sausage to go with tonight's pancakes.  I also still had one jar of Maple Syrup that GAB sent us.  It needed a special occasion and tonight was it.

I thank you David Gaddis (@Gadrock) for your generous donation.  You saw a way to use your talent in a giving way to benefit the Forestry Forum.  Your Craftsmanship is a Class Act.   :)

Ljohnsaw

MM,

Very nice pan you have there.  Guess I'm just not good at looking at pictures.  When it was first posted on this thread, I saw a pan with a little hook hanging from a fancy piece of iron (what in reality is the handle)  ::)  For the life of me, I couldn't see how you could actually use it!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

Quote from: Magicman on November 13, 2014, 07:55:11 PM

There is no way that a picture can do it justice.

I thank you David Gaddis (Gadrock) for your generous donation.  You saw a way to use your talent in a giving way to benefit the Forestry Forum.  Your Craftsmanship is a Class Act.   :)

Dittos and absolutelys!

WDH

I saw it at the Pig Roast and I coveted it  :).  I did bid on it, got distracted, and before I knew it, the auction was over  :) :) :).

The early bird gets the worm. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!