iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I was a Little Shocked at this.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, October 23, 2014, 07:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Was on my way to play golf this morning and stopped in for a sausage biscuit at my local hunt store.

There set a display of Wine and Texas Pete bottles.......I thought.   say_what

Some guy in Alabama is bottling Doe urine and selling it in Wine bottle and Texas Pete bottles.
I was told how he goes about getting this stuff from Doe to bottle....blah, blah, blah.....just about the same way TINK'S does it.....but Wine bottles? Texas Pete bottles?
The Wine bottle sold for $99.00......Texas Pete bottle?......didn't care to look.

This got my Goat! It looked just like bottled Wine. Could you imagine the wrong person pulling the cork and.....well you get the point!  steve_smiley

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

A wine bottle full?!?! That's a LOT of doe urine! :o
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

red oaks lumber

what a great combination, a huge bowl of grits washed down with a big glug of doe pee disguised in a wine bottle :D :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: red oaks lumber on October 23, 2014, 08:22:43 PM
what a great combination, a huge bowl of grits washed down with a big glug of doe pee disguised in a wine bottle :D :D

:D :D :D For some reason I don't think you would get the full flavor of the Grits.
( Steve....Grits is spelled with a capital letter.....I told you it shows respect!  no_no )

WmFritz

Quote from: red oaks lumber on October 23, 2014, 08:22:43 PM

I'm thinking the doe p would probably taste BETTER then the grits.  :)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

thecfarm

I don't know,Doe Pee and grits?????  ::)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Think I'll pass, someone else please give a review  ::)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magicman

You do not have to fool the deer. $$$ It's the hunter that is really the prey.  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on October 23, 2014, 11:12:45 PM
You do not have to fool the deer. $$$ It's the hunter that is really the prey.  :D

Good Point!  :)

curdog

Oh yes, 2014 was a remarkable year for deer pee.

Is that Nichols store by chance?  I worked a deer check station down there 10 or so years ago, and it kinda looks like the place I remembered.

Okrafarmer

Well at least there's no chance I would ever accidentally use from one of those bottles, since I don't use wine or hot sauce, either one.

It is amazing and amusing what someone will pay $100 for, and what they won't.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Sixacresand

How do you train a doe to P in a bucket?   
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Sixacresand on November 04, 2014, 07:29:02 AM
How do you train a doe to P in a bucket?

One drop at a time.....Duh!!!!  :D

Left Coast Chris

Who's to say it isn't actually goat pee??    That would add insult to injury....... :o
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

WmFritz

Quote from: Left Coast Chris on November 04, 2014, 11:38:17 PM
Who's to say it isn't actually goat pee?? 

Don't get any wheels turning in his head.  smiley_idea
I can see Poston now... building goat pens and charging $300 a bottle.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You need a job Bill? You can hold the bottle.  :D

WmFritz

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on November 05, 2014, 09:03:46 PM
You need a job Bill? You can hold the bottle.  :D

:D :D :D

You better not say that too loud.
If Vicki finds out I've got a job offer, she's gonna be putting me on a greyhound bus bound for SC in the morning.  whiteflag_smiley

Edit: I blew it Poston!  She heard me chuckle and looked over my shoulder to see what's happening. Now she bagging every bottle she can find.
(if your anywhere's around the bus station Friday nite, I'll be the one carrying Hefty bags!)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill

WDH

Be sure and get the double strength bags  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

trapper

I think there is more bull than goat going on here. :D
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

davidlarson

When I saw these posts about deer urine my BS Detector was ringing loud and clear.  However, there is a legitimate commercial pharmaceutical product, a form of estrogen hormone replacement used to treat female menopausal (estrogen-deficiency) symptoms like hot flashes, moodiness and irritability, called PREMARIN, made from PREgnant MARe's urINe, which is effective and widely used.
DavidLarson 

Magicman

I know someone that is looking for some PREGOIN.   :o  (PREgnate GOat urINe).   :P
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on November 06, 2014, 05:46:49 PM
I know someone that is looking for some PREGOIN.   :o  (PREgnate GOat urINe).   :P

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!