iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Piggy Roast Bound

Started by chet, July 31, 2004, 07:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Da wax lady and I are off in da direction of da piggy roast in da morning?    8)   8)   8)

See everybody dar.  :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Tom and others are begining to travel too.  Ya'll be safe out there!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bro. Noble

This time tomorrow I'll be headed north-----with my banjo on my knee ;D  And with some green slimy stuff :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Fla._Deadheader

Wish I had some of that green slimy stuff. ::) Enjoy the Piggy, Guys. 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

dail_h

Wish I could make it.I like green slimy stuff,GRITS,and piggy. Oh yeah string music too
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

chet

Marked my spot yesterday.  ;)  I set my lounge up between da cooler and da piggy roaster.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

OneWithWood

Dat piggy be in good hands.  Reinforcements will be arriving Friday.  I'll be packing a couple cases of blue beers just in case :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Bro. Noble

Well here we are near the shore of Lake Michigan------but on the wrong side from that piggy ::)   Have seen a bunch of yankees and even talked to some of them.  They look a lot like the people at home,  but are more pinkish colored and  talk kinda funny. ;D

chet

Noble, I'm due east of ya at my sons place in Grand Haven, 2 hours south of Jeff's. How good can ya swim?   ;D

Bro. Noble

Chet,

That depends on what kind of livestock inhibit this pond
 :D

Paul_H

I'm heading out right after work tomorrow.I have to grab Tom from Squamish,then stay overnight in Vancouver.
We fly out early thurs morning and I'm starting to feel like a kid at Christmas.

What is the weather forecast for the weekend?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Kevin

They're forecasting FUN  ;D

Jeff

Furby

Chet, ya going to be near G.R. at all ???
You are welcome to stop by.

Paul_H

I was at work this morning and the boss came over and said that they were going to let me go early today so that I could finish my packing and preparations for Michigan.

That's why I like working there 8)

Now I'm just pacing around the house,wondering what I'll forget ::)

chet

I'll bet ya remember as soon as ya set foot on da plane.  :D

Paul_H

Pete J

DanG I wish I was going. All you lucky enough to attend are required to post pictures for us less fortunate types Ok?

Tom_in_Mo.

WELL, YOU GUYS THERE YET??????????? THOUGHT I SMELT SOMETHING COOKING, BRO. NOBLE YOU COULD BRING ME A SANDWICH BY ON YOUR WAY HOME. IN MY DREAMS, RIGHT?????????????

OneWithWood

Leaving at 5am in the morning.  Should be rolling into Harrison around 1pm local time.  See you all there  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

pasbuild

leaving in the morning should be there sometime in the afternoon, my wife hurt her back but she still wants to go, I'm going to have to stop every hour to let her walk around a little bit. Will be bringing a little oar-de-vor hope theres some place to plug the hot plate in :) and a cooler full of pop.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Bro. Noble

we're UP here at Soo and just watched a boat go through the locks.  Looked like the same one that we saw go by Whitefish Point earlier today.   Should be in Harrison by mid-afternoon tomorrow.

CHARLIE

Donna and I will be leaving New Richmond, Wisconsin about 5:30pm.  We're gonna travel across northern Wisconsing on Highway 8 until we hit 2, which will take us into Yooper country. We should be at our Motel in Clare by Friday evening.  I'll see y'all mid-morning at Jeff's. 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

Just came in from da Bon-Fire.  Tom, Doug_in_Utah, Chet an da Wax Lady, Paul_H and son Tom are all here so far. We spent the afternoon getting my old saws to run and having a good time.  I think member Harold is going to bring over an old hit and miss engine for us to listen to one day.

YaHOO this is great. :) :)

Ianab

Excellent stuff.  8)

I hope you are taking a heap of pictures for all us guys that were too far away  :(

Have fun there eh  :)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

ARKANSAWYER

Mrs. Arkansawyer here...checking in on Arky.  Is he behaving himself, Jeff?  I am sorry I couldn't make it.  :'( I could only get off work on Monday, couldn't get Thursday and Friday as there were several folks already off those days.  I sent LBJ with David, so I am sure she will eat plenty of piggy in my place.  I do hope you will post some pictures so those of us who couldn't be there can at least enjoy it vicariously! ;D  I will be checking in from time to time, Arky, so behave and don't forget you yankee etiquette lessons you took before you left! :D
Mrs. Arkansawyer
ARKANSAWYER

Kirk_Allen

I got to meet Bibbyman but must have missed Arky :(

Furby

I didn't know Bibby was there, but I met Arky.

Mrs. Arky, my lips are sealed, sorry.  :-/ ;D

Bro. Noble

:D :D :D :D :D   Arky Behave    :D :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!