iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just picked up a TK B20.

Started by wewacountryboy, October 18, 2014, 09:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wewacountryboy

Coming from a Baker 18M to this TK B20 is my dreams come true!  I can't wait to saw my first log. Any pointers on this mill?
Jonathan Hanson

Magicman

No pointers, but congratulations are in order.  You know.....pictures.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mikeb1079

there's quite a few b20 owners on here, stay tuned.  oh and congrats!  :laugh:
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

Alligator

Congratulation! I assume you sold your Baker? Can I come look next time I am down at the lake? I got this nickname at Dead Lakes when I was 5. Have a place in Our Town. I have been going since I could walk, I still drive by Our Town Rd half the time. :D
Esterer Sash Gang is a  Money Machine

Tom the Sawyer

Wewa...,

Congratulations on your 'new' B-20.  They were made for about 15 years and refined over the model run so there are some differences depending on the model year.  I bought mine used 5 years ago.  It is a 2007 model, 30 hp with the standard hydraulics package and computer setworks.  Even though it is used, call Timberking and get registered as the new owner.  Although the B-20 has been out of production for 5 years, TK is a great resource.  They are very helpful and there are also several B-20 owners on the FF that are glad to help if you have questions.

Tom
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

wewacountryboy

Thanks everyone.  Tom, I will make sure that I register it tomorrow.
Jonathan Hanson

wewacountryboy

Alligator, your welcome anytime.  I can see Our Town Road from my house.
Jonathan Hanson

LaneC

Congrats on the mill. I hope you have a long, safe journey with it.
Man makes plans and God smiles

ARp

wewacountryboy,

Congrats, I would like to second what Tom said and say that TK  will treat you as if you bought the b20 directly from them.

The FF has some modification posted that I found very helpful.

Now the bad news, using the b20 will soon have you coveting a 2000 or 2200, on occasion it does me.  Enjoy it and be safe.

Allen

Thank You Sponsors!