iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

rat rods

Started by coxy, October 10, 2014, 07:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

has any one made one or more  :)

Autocar

No but I want one  :D I have kicked it around in my head to build one but not sure if I could pull it off to please myself.
Bill

North River Energy

Most of my iron fits that description...:)

Wisconsintimber

"ratrod"  seems to cover a broad range of contraptions  cars around here.  One guy will have a nice straight model A in black primer with a V-8, windows, interior, and nice fabrication work and call it a ratrod.  The next guy has a  rusty ratrod studebaker cab on a frame with a manure spreader on behind for a box, a tractor grill, old metal tractor seats, and barbwire accents. They both can be neat in their own way.

As for me, I am in the process(6 years so far ::)) of building a '26 model T ford coupe that will have a flathead Merc V-8, 5 spd,  and some newer axles/brakes.  I plan on having it in primer with glass and some interior. no fenders or hood

coxy

I found an old power wagon I want to put my 6-71 in or my 8v92 in with straight pipe that should sound good going through town at 11pm :D :D :D

sawguy21

You are a trouble maker. :D :D It would get attention all right especially from the guys in the wide brim hats.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

coxy

the only ticket I have ever gotten was for a seat belt  :) so maybe they will see I am a good boy and let me go  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

easymoney

i have been riding a rat bike i built this summer. made from a honda bike front fork, golf cart frame, datsun engine and transmission. differential narrowed 8" hand built body from what i had laying around. i hope to finish the body and paint it this winter so it will no longer be classed as a rat bike .

sandhills

Quote from: easymoney on October 12, 2014, 09:26:36 PM
i have been riding a rat bike i built this summer. made from a honda bike front fork, golf cart frame, datsun engine and transmission. differential narrowed 8" hand built body from what i had laying around. i hope to finish the body and paint it this winter so it will no longer be classed as a rat bike .
Pics???

Thank You Sponsors!